- on timeLondon St Pancras InternationalPlatform 12on timeCanterbury WestPlatform 20 changesSuper Off Peak
- on timeLondon VictoriaPlatform 5 estimated00:40London VictoriaPlatform 5 estimated01:42Gillingham (Kent)Platform 3 estimated05:53Gillingham (Kent)Platform 3 estimated06:39Canterbury EastPlatform 2 estimatedon timeCanterbury EastPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon VictoriaPlatform 17 estimated04:35London VictoriaPlatform 17 estimated05:17RedhillPlatform 3 estimated05:24RedhillPlatform 1 estimated05:54TonbridgePlatform 1 estimated06:22TonbridgePlatform 3 estimated07:00Ashford InternationalPlatform 5 estimated07:05Ashford InternationalPlatform 6 estimated07:26Canterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedCanterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon VictoriaPlatform 5 estimatedon timeCanterbury EastPlatform 2 estimated0 changesPeak
- London VictoriaPlatform 4 estimatedCanterbury WestPlatform 2 estimated0 changesPeak
- London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 12 estimated06:37London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 12 estimated07:14Ashford InternationalPlatform 6 estimated07:28Ashford InternationalPlatform 6 estimated07:49Canterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedCanterbury WestPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London VictoriaPlatform 5 estimatedCanterbury EastPlatform 2 estimated0 changesPeak
- London Charing CrossPlatform 4 estimatedCanterbury WestPlatform 2 estimated0 changesPeak
- London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 12 estimatedCanterbury WestPlatform 2 estimated0 changesPeak
- London VictoriaPlatform 6 estimatedCanterbury EastPlatform 2 estimated0 changesPeak
Journey information from London to Canterbury
- Train Fares from: £11.30
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: Direct
- Trains per day: Around 166
- Distance: 54 miles (87 km)
- Train operators: Southeastern
- Origin: London
- Destination: Canterbury
How long does it take to travel from London to Canterbury by train?
The average journey time between London and Canterbury is . On an average weekday, there are 166 trains travelling from London to Canterbury. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from London to Canterbury by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from London to Canterbury cost?
Train tickets from London to Canterbury can start from as little as £11.30 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from London to Canterbury?
Yes, it is possible to travel from London to Canterbury without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Canterbury.Direct
What is the distance between London and Canterbury?
The distance between London and Canterbury is 54 miles.Distance: 54 miles
What time is the first train from London to Canterbury?
The first train from London to Canterbury departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Canterbury?
The last train from London to Canterbury departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Canterbury to London.