- on timeLondon St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated05:52London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated08:27SheffieldPlatform 5B estimated08:35SheffieldPlatform 3A estimated09:37BrockholesPlatform 1on timeBrockholesPlatform 1Peak
- on timeLondon St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated06:23London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated08:45SheffieldPlatform 2 estimated09:35SheffieldPlatform 1A estimated10:37BrockholesPlatform 1on timeBrockholesPlatform 1Peak
- on timeLondon St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated08:02London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated10:01SheffieldPlatform 2 estimated10:35SheffieldPlatform 3A estimated11:37BrockholesPlatform 1on timeBrockholesPlatform 1Peak
- on timeLondon St Pancras InternationalPlatform 3 estimated09:02London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 3 estimated11:01SheffieldPlatform 2 estimated11:35SheffieldPlatform 4A estimated12:37BrockholesPlatform 1on timeBrockholesPlatform 1Peak
- on timeLondon St Pancras InternationalPlatform 1 estimated10:02London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 1 estimated12:01SheffieldPlatform 2 estimated12:35SheffieldPlatform 4A estimated13:37BrockholesPlatform 1on timeBrockholesPlatform 1Peak
- on timeLondon St Pancras InternationalPlatform 3 estimated11:02London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 3 estimated13:01SheffieldPlatform 2 estimated13:35SheffieldPlatform 4A estimated14:37BrockholesPlatform 1on timeBrockholesPlatform 1Super Off Peak
- on timeLondon St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated12:02London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated14:02SheffieldPlatform 2 estimated14:35SheffieldPlatform 4A estimated15:37BrockholesPlatform 1on timeBrockholesPlatform 1Super Off Peak
Journey information from London to Brockholes
- Train Fares from: £17.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from London to Brockholes by train?
The average journey time between London and Brockholes is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 26 trains per day travelling from London to Brockholes. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to Brockholes?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Brockholes without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Brockholes.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London and Brockholes?
The distance between London and Brockholes is 160 miles.Distance: 160 miles
What time is the first train from London to Brockholes?
The first train from London to Brockholes departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Brockholes?
The last train from London to Brockholes departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for London to Brockholes
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for London to Brockholes here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Brockholes to London