- departedLeedsPlatform 15A02:05LeedsPlatform 15A02:35YorkPlatform 1104:40YorkPlatform 10 estimated07:05London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated07:05London Kings Cross07:43London St Pancras International07:43London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated07:54CricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedCricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 8 estimated05:05LeedsPlatform 8 estimated07:28London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated07:28London Kings Cross08:13London St Pancras International08:13London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated08:24CricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedCricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 6 estimated05:30LeedsPlatform 6 estimated07:49London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated07:49London Kings Cross08:28London St Pancras International08:28London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated08:39CricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedCricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 8 estimated06:40LeedsPlatform 8 estimated08:51London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated08:51London Kings Cross09:28London St Pancras International09:28London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated09:39CricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedCricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLeedsPlatform 6 estimated07:00LeedsPlatform 6 estimated08:59London Kings CrossPlatform 0 estimated08:59London Kings Cross09:43London St Pancras International09:43London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated09:54CricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedCricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- LeedsPlatform 8 estimated07:40LeedsPlatform 8 estimated09:58London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated09:58London Kings Cross10:33London St Pancras International10:33London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated10:46CricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedCricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- LeedsPlatform 9 estimated08:15LeedsPlatform 9 estimated10:31London Kings CrossPlatform 0 estimated10:31London Kings Cross11:03London St Pancras International11:03London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated11:16CricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedCricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- LeedsPlatform 8 estimated08:45LeedsPlatform 8 estimated11:01London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated11:01London Kings Cross11:33London St Pancras International11:33London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated11:44CricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedCricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- LeedsPlatform 6 estimated09:16LeedsPlatform 6 estimated11:31London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated11:31London Kings Cross12:03London St Pancras International12:03London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated12:16CricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedCricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- LeedsPlatform 8 estimated09:45LeedsPlatform 8 estimated12:01London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated12:01London Kings Cross12:48London St Pancras International12:48London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated13:01CricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedCricklewoodPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
Journey information from Leeds to Cricklewood
- Train Fares from: £22.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Leeds to Cricklewood by train?
The average journey time between Leeds and Cricklewood is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 4 trains per day travelling from Leeds to Cricklewood. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Leeds to Cricklewood?
No, it is not possible to travel from Leeds to Cricklewood without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Leeds to Cricklewood.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Leeds and Cricklewood?
The distance between Leeds and Cricklewood is 164 miles.Distance: 164 miles
What time is the first train from Leeds to Cricklewood?
The first train from Leeds to Cricklewood departs at .
What time is the last train from Leeds to Cricklewood?
The last train from Leeds to Cricklewood departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Leeds to Cricklewood
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Leeds to Cricklewood here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Cricklewood to Leeds