- on timeHuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated04:35HuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated05:36Finsbury ParkPlatform 2 estimated05:41Finsbury ParkPlatform 1 estimated05:52Old Streeton timeOld StreetPeak
- on timeHuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated05:11HuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated06:07Finsbury ParkPlatform 2 estimated06:16Finsbury ParkPlatform 1 estimated06:27Old Streeton timeOld StreetPeak
- on timeHuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated05:41HuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated06:37Finsbury ParkPlatform 2 estimated06:43Finsbury ParkPlatform 1 estimated06:54Old Streeton timeOld StreetPeak
- on timeHuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated06:10HuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated07:08Finsbury ParkPlatform 4 estimated07:14Finsbury ParkPlatform 1 estimated07:25Old StreetOld StreetPeak
- HuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated06:41HuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated07:37Finsbury ParkPlatform 2 estimated07:44Finsbury ParkPlatform 1 estimated07:55Old StreetOld StreetPeak
- on timeHuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated06:50HuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated07:19StevenagePlatform 2 estimated07:32StevenagePlatform 1 estimated07:51Finsbury ParkPlatform 2 estimated07:59Finsbury ParkPlatform 1 estimated08:10Old StreetOld StreetPeak
- HuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated07:11HuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated08:07Finsbury ParkPlatform 2 estimated08:14Finsbury ParkPlatform 1 estimated08:25Old StreetOld StreetPeak
- HuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated07:20HuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated08:14London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated08:14London Kings Cross08:44Highbury & Islington08:44Highbury & IslingtonPlatform 6 estimated08:50Old StreetOld StreetPeak
- HuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated07:41HuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated08:37Finsbury ParkPlatform 2 estimated08:44Finsbury ParkPlatform 1 estimated08:55Old StreetOld StreetPeak
- HuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated07:49HuntingdonPlatform 2 estimated08:20StevenagePlatform 2 estimated08:32StevenagePlatform 1 estimated08:51Finsbury ParkPlatform 2 estimated08:59Finsbury ParkPlatform 1 estimated09:10Old StreetOld StreetPeak
How long does it take to travel from Huntingdon to Old Street by train?
The average journey time between Huntingdon and Old Street is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 36 trains per day travelling from Huntingdon to Old Street. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Huntingdon to Old Street?
No, it is not possible to travel from Huntingdon to Old Street without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Huntingdon to Old Street.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Huntingdon and Old Street?
The distance between Huntingdon and Old Street is 56 miles.Distance: 56 miles
What time is the first train from Huntingdon to Old Street?
The first train from Huntingdon to Old Street departs at .
What time is the last train from Huntingdon to Old Street?
The last train from Huntingdon to Old Street departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Huntingdon to Old Street
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Huntingdon to Old Street here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Old Street to Huntingdon