- on timeGreenfieldPlatform 2on timeLeedsPlatform 12A estimated0 changesPeak
- on timeGreenfieldPlatform 2on timeLeedsPlatform 17B estimated0 changesPeak
- on timeGreenfieldon timeLeedsPlatform 13B estimated0 changesPeak
- on timeGreenfieldon timeLeedsPlatform 17B estimated0 changesPeak
- on timeGreenfieldon timeLeedsPlatform 11B estimated0 changesPeak
- on timeGreenfield20:36Greenfield20:52HuddersfieldPlatform 8 estimated21:00HuddersfieldPlatform 8 estimated21:19LeedsPlatform 15B estimatedon timeLeedsPlatform 15B estimatedPeak
- on timeGreenfieldon timeLeedsPlatform 11D estimated0 changesPeak
- on timeGreenfield21:36Greenfield21:52HuddersfieldPlatform 8 estimated22:00HuddersfieldPlatform 8 estimated22:19LeedsPlatform 15B estimatedon timeLeedsPlatform 15B estimatedPeak
- on timeGreenfieldon timeLeedsPlatform 15A estimated0 changesPeak
- on timeGreenfieldon timeLeedsPlatform 15B estimated0 changesPeak
How long does it take to travel from Greenfield to Leeds by train?
The average journey time between Greenfield and Leeds is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 19 trains per day travelling from Greenfield to Leeds. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Greenfield to Leeds?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Greenfield to Leeds without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Greenfield to Leeds.Direct
What is the distance between Greenfield and Leeds?
The distance between Greenfield and Leeds is 26 miles.Distance: 26 miles
What time is the first train from Greenfield to Leeds?
The first train from Greenfield to Leeds departs at .
What time is the last train from Greenfield to Leeds?
The last train from Greenfield to Leeds departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Greenfield to Leeds
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Greenfield to Leeds here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Leeds to Greenfield