- on timeGlasgow CentralPlatform 2R20:10Glasgow CentralPlatform 2R21:23CarlislePlatform 422:04CarlislePlatform 5 estimated23:40NewcastlePlatform 5 estimated04:44NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated05:15DarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedon timeDarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeGlasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated23:30Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated00:26Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 10 estimated05:40Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated07:02NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated07:14NewcastlePlatform 5 estimated07:45DarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedDarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeGlasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated23:30Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated00:26Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 10 estimated05:48Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated08:00DarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedon timeDarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeGlasgow Queen StreetPlatform 9 estimated23:53Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 9 estimated00:40BathgatePlatform 105:46BathgatePlatform 1 estimated06:11Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 13 estimated06:26Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated08:25DarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedon timeDarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeGlasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated04:28Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated05:42CarlislePlatform 4 estimated06:30CarlislePlatform 5 estimated08:08NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated08:25NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated08:55DarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedDarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeGlasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated06:00Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated06:50Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated07:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated09:03DarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedon timeDarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeGlasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimatedon timeDarlingtonPlatform 1 estimated0 changesPeak
- Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimatedDarlingtonPlatform 1 estimated0 changesPeak
- Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated07:00Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated07:55Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated08:09Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated10:11DarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedon timeDarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated07:15Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated08:06Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated08:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated10:26DarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedDarlingtonPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Glasgow to Darlington by train?
The average journey time between Glasgow and Darlington is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 9 trains per day travelling from Glasgow to Darlington. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Glasgow to Darlington?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Glasgow to Darlington without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Glasgow to Darlington.Direct
What is the distance between Glasgow and Darlington?
The distance between Glasgow and Darlington is 141 miles.Distance: 141 miles
What time is the first train from Glasgow to Darlington?
The first train from Glasgow to Darlington departs at .
What time is the last train from Glasgow to Darlington?
The last train from Glasgow to Darlington departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Glasgow to Darlington
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Glasgow to Darlington here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Darlington to Glasgow