- on timeEnfield ChasePlatform 215:44Enfield ChasePlatform 216:18StevenagePlatform 416:28StevenagePlatform 316:57PeterboroughPlatform 4on timePeterboroughPlatform 4Peak
- on timeEnfield ChasePlatform 116:03Enfield ChasePlatform 116:28Highbury & IslingtonPlatform 616:28Highbury & Islington17:03London Kings Cross17:03London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated17:50PeterboroughPlatform 5 estimatedon timePeterboroughPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- on timeEnfield ChasePlatform 216:52Enfield ChasePlatform 217:24StevenagePlatform 417:28StevenagePlatform 318:14PeterboroughPlatform 1A estimatedon timePeterboroughPlatform 1A estimatedPeak
- on timeEnfield ChasePlatform 117:10Enfield ChasePlatform 117:29Highbury & IslingtonPlatform 617:29Highbury & Islington18:03London Kings Cross18:03London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated18:50PeterboroughPlatform 4 estimatedon timePeterboroughPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeEnfield ChasePlatform 117:41Enfield ChasePlatform 117:59Highbury & IslingtonPlatform 6 estimated17:59Highbury & Islington18:30London Kings Cross18:30London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated19:16PeterboroughPlatform 4 estimatedon timePeterboroughPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeEnfield Chase17:52Enfield Chase18:24StevenagePlatform 4 estimated18:28StevenagePlatform 3 estimated19:18PeterboroughPlatform 2 estimatedon timePeterboroughPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeEnfield ChasePlatform 1 estimated18:22Enfield ChasePlatform 1 estimated18:39Finsbury ParkPlatform 1 estimated18:44Finsbury ParkPlatform 2 estimated18:50London Kings CrossPlatform 10 estimated19:06London Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated19:58PeterboroughPlatform 4 estimatedon timePeterboroughPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeEnfield Chase18:32Enfield Chase18:57Highbury & IslingtonPlatform 6 estimated18:57Highbury & Islington19:30London Kings Cross19:30London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated20:16PeterboroughPlatform 4 estimatedon timePeterboroughPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeEnfield Chase18:52Enfield Chase19:26StevenagePlatform 4 estimated19:44StevenagePlatform 4 estimated20:35PeterboroughPlatform 1 estimatedon timePeterboroughPlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
Journey information from Enfield Chase to Peterborough
- Train Fares from: £14
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Enfield Chase to Peterborough by train?
The average journey time between Enfield Chase and Peterborough is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 31 trains per day travelling from Enfield Chase to Peterborough. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Enfield Chase to Peterborough?
No, it is not possible to travel from Enfield Chase to Peterborough without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Enfield Chase to Peterborough.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Enfield Chase and Peterborough?
The distance between Enfield Chase and Peterborough is 64 miles.Distance: 64 miles
What time is the first train from Enfield Chase to Peterborough?
The first train from Enfield Chase to Peterborough departs at .
What time is the last train from Enfield Chase to Peterborough?
The last train from Enfield Chase to Peterborough departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Peterborough to Enfield Chase