- on timeDewsbury01:35Dewsbury03:00Manchester Piccadilly05:11Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated06:55Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimatedPeak
- on timeDewsburyPlatform 2 estimated05:57DewsburyPlatform 2 estimated06:53Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimated07:05Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated08:33Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2B estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 2B estimatedPeak
- on timeDewsburyPlatform 1 estimated06:27DewsburyPlatform 1 estimated06:40LeedsPlatform 15 estimated07:10LeedsPlatform 12 estimated09:08Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 11 estimatedPeak
- on timeDewsburyPlatform 2 estimated06:57DewsburyPlatform 2 estimated07:49Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated08:05Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimated09:33Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2B estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 2B estimatedPeak
- DewsburyPlatform 1 estimated07:27DewsburyPlatform 1 estimated07:40LeedsPlatform 12 estimated08:11LeedsPlatform 12C estimated10:06Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimatedPeak
- DewsburyPlatform 2 estimated07:57DewsburyPlatform 2 estimated08:49Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimated09:05Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated10:33Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2B estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 2B estimatedPeak
- DewsburyPlatform 1 estimated08:27DewsburyPlatform 1 estimated08:40LeedsPlatform 15 estimated09:11LeedsPlatform 12 estimated11:08Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 11 estimatedPeak
- DewsburyPlatform 1 estimated08:46DewsburyPlatform 1 estimated09:04LeedsPlatform 13B estimated09:15LeedsPlatform 8 estimated09:46DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated10:00DoncasterPlatform 3B estimated11:27Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimatedPeak
- DewsburyPlatform 2 estimated08:57DewsburyPlatform 2 estimated09:49Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimated10:05Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated11:33Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2B estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 2B estimatedPeak
- DewsburyPlatform 1 estimated09:27DewsburyPlatform 1 estimated09:40LeedsPlatform 15 estimated10:11LeedsPlatform 15 estimated12:06Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimatedPeak
Journey information from Dewsbury to Birmingham
- Train Fares from: £20.95
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Dewsbury to Birmingham by train?
The average journey time between Dewsbury and Birmingham is . On an average weekday, there are 86 trains travelling from Dewsbury to Birmingham. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Dewsbury to Birmingham by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Dewsbury to Birmingham cost?
Train tickets from Dewsbury to Birmingham can start from as little as £20.95 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Dewsbury to Birmingham?
No, it is not possible to travel from Dewsbury to Birmingham without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Dewsbury to Birmingham.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Dewsbury and Birmingham?
The distance between Dewsbury and Birmingham is 84 miles.Distance: 84 miles
What time is the first train from Dewsbury to Birmingham?
The first train from Dewsbury to Birmingham departs at .
What time is the last train from Dewsbury to Birmingham?
The last train from Dewsbury to Birmingham departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Birmingham to Dewsbury.