- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated07:32CrewePlatform 6 estimated07:49Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated07:49Warrington Bank Quay08:26Warrington Central08:26Warrington CentralPlatform 108:46UrmstonPlatform 1on timeUrmstonPlatform 1Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated08:30CrewePlatform 6 estimated09:13Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 6 estimated09:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated09:32Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated09:46Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 5 estimated09:56UrmstonPlatform 2on timeUrmstonPlatform 2Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated08:53CrewePlatform 11 estimated09:10Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated09:10Warrington Bank Quay09:55Warrington Central09:55Warrington CentralPlatform 110:16UrmstonPlatform 1on timeUrmstonPlatform 1Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated09:29CrewePlatform 6 estimated10:12Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 7 estimated10:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated10:32Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated10:46Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 5 estimated10:56UrmstonPlatform 2on timeUrmstonPlatform 2Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated09:54CrewePlatform 11 estimated10:11Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated10:11Warrington Bank Quay10:57Warrington Central10:57Warrington CentralPlatform 111:21UrmstonPlatform 1on timeUrmstonPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 12 estimated10:47CrewePlatform 12 estimated11:04Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated11:04Warrington Bank Quay11:35Warrington Central11:35Warrington CentralPlatform 111:51UrmstonPlatform 1on timeUrmstonPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1 estimated10:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated11:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated11:56Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated11:59Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated12:16Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 5 estimated12:23UrmstonPlatform 2on timeUrmstonPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated11:23CrewePlatform 6 estimated12:07Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 11 estimated12:22Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated12:28DeansgatePlatform 212:48DeansgatePlatform 212:56UrmstonPlatform 2on timeUrmstonPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated11:58CrewePlatform 11 estimated12:14Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated12:14Warrington Bank Quay12:55Warrington Central12:55Warrington CentralPlatform 113:19UrmstonPlatform 1on timeUrmstonPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated12:28CrewePlatform 6 estimated13:15Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated13:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated13:32Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated13:46Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 5 estimated13:56UrmstonPlatform 2on timeUrmstonPlatform 2Off Peak
Journey information from Crewe to Urmston
- Train Fares from: £13.90
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Urmston by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Urmston is . On an average weekday, there are 10 trains travelling from Crewe to Urmston. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Urmston by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Urmston cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Urmston can start from as little as £13.90 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Urmston?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Urmston without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Urmston.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Urmston?
The distance between Crewe and Urmston is 25 miles.Distance: 25 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Urmston?
The first train from Crewe to Urmston departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Urmston?
The last train from Crewe to Urmston departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Urmston to Crewe.