- CrewePlatform 6 estimated07:32CrewePlatform 6 estimated07:49Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated07:49Warrington Bank Quay08:26Warrington Central08:26Warrington CentralPlatform 1 estimated08:52Trafford ParkTrafford ParkPeak
- CrewePlatform 6 estimated08:30CrewePlatform 6 estimated09:13Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 6 estimated09:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated09:32Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated09:46Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 5 estimated09:54Trafford ParkTrafford ParkPeak
- CrewePlatform 11 estimated08:53CrewePlatform 11 estimated09:10Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated09:10Warrington Bank Quay09:55Warrington Central09:55Warrington CentralPlatform 1 estimated10:22Trafford ParkTrafford ParkPeak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated10:28CrewePlatform 5 estimated11:16Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 9 estimated11:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated11:32Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated11:46Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 5 estimated11:53Trafford ParkTrafford ParkOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 12 estimated10:47CrewePlatform 12 estimated11:04Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated11:04Warrington Bank Quay11:55Warrington Central11:55Warrington CentralPlatform 1 estimated12:22Trafford ParkTrafford ParkOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated11:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated12:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated12:56Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated12:59Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated13:16Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 5 estimated13:22Trafford ParkTrafford ParkOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 6 estimated12:28CrewePlatform 6 estimated13:15Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated13:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated13:32Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated13:46Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 5 estimated13:54Trafford ParkTrafford ParkOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 12 estimated12:54CrewePlatform 12 estimated13:14Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated13:14Warrington Bank Quay13:57Warrington Central13:57Warrington CentralPlatform 1 estimated14:23Trafford ParkTrafford ParkOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated13:48CrewePlatform 1 estimated14:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated14:57Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated15:00Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated15:16Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 5 estimated15:22Trafford ParkTrafford ParkOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 6 estimated14:35CrewePlatform 6 estimated15:17Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated15:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated15:32Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated15:46Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 5 estimated15:54Trafford ParkTrafford ParkOff Peak
Journey information from Crewe to Trafford Park
- Train Fares from: £13.90
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Trafford Park by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Trafford Park is . On an average weekday, there are 18 trains travelling from Crewe to Trafford Park. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Trafford Park by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Trafford Park cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Trafford Park can start from as little as £13.90 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Trafford Park?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Trafford Park without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Trafford Park.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Trafford Park?
The distance between Crewe and Trafford Park is 26 miles.Distance: 26 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Trafford Park?
The first train from Crewe to Trafford Park departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Trafford Park?
The last train from Crewe to Trafford Park departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Trafford Park to Crewe.