- CrewePlatform 12 estimated05:40CrewePlatform 12 estimated06:21Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 10 estimated06:21Liverpool Lime Street06:53Liverpool Central06:53Liverpool CentralPlatform 2 estimated07:40SouthportPlatform 2 estimatedSouthportPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 12 estimated06:35CrewePlatform 12 estimated07:16Liverpool Lime StreetPlatform 10 estimated07:16Liverpool Lime Street07:53Liverpool Central07:53Liverpool CentralPlatform 2 estimated08:40SouthportPlatform 2 estimatedSouthportPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated07:32CrewePlatform 6 estimated08:00Wigan North WesternPlatform 5 estimated08:00Wigan North Western08:32Wigan Wallgate08:32Wigan WallgatePlatform 1 estimated09:05SouthportPlatform 5 estimatedSouthportPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 11 estimated08:53CrewePlatform 11 estimated09:23Wigan North WesternPlatform 5 estimated09:23Wigan North Western09:39Wigan Wallgate09:39Wigan WallgatePlatform 1 estimated10:17SouthportPlatform 5 estimatedSouthportPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 11 estimated09:54CrewePlatform 11 estimated10:22Wigan North WesternPlatform 5 estimated10:22Wigan North Western10:39Wigan Wallgate10:39Wigan WallgatePlatform 1 estimated11:12SouthportPlatform 5 estimatedSouthportPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 12 estimated10:47CrewePlatform 12 estimated11:15Wigan North WesternPlatform 5 estimated11:15Wigan North Western11:39Wigan Wallgate11:39Wigan WallgatePlatform 1 estimated12:17SouthportPlatform 5 estimatedSouthportPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 11 estimated11:58CrewePlatform 11 estimated12:25Wigan North WesternPlatform 5 estimated12:25Wigan North Western12:39Wigan Wallgate12:39Wigan WallgatePlatform 1 estimated13:12SouthportPlatform 5 estimatedSouthportPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 11 estimated12:03CrewePlatform 11 estimated12:24ChesterPlatform 3 estimated12:30ChesterPlatform 7B estimated13:11MoorfieldsPlatform 3 estimated13:25MoorfieldsPlatform 2 estimated14:10SouthportPlatform 3 estimatedSouthportPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 12 estimated12:54CrewePlatform 12 estimated13:25Wigan North WesternPlatform 5 estimated13:25Wigan North Western13:39Wigan Wallgate13:39Wigan WallgatePlatform 1 estimated14:17SouthportPlatform 5 estimatedSouthportPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 12 estimated13:53CrewePlatform 12 estimated14:25Wigan North WesternPlatform 5 estimated14:25Wigan North Western14:39Wigan Wallgate14:39Wigan WallgatePlatform 1 estimated15:12SouthportPlatform 6 estimatedSouthportPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Southport
- Train Fares from: £19.70
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Southport by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Southport is . On an average weekday, there are 31 trains travelling from Crewe to Southport. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Southport by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Southport cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Southport can start from as little as £19.70 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Southport?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Southport without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Southport.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Southport?
The distance between Crewe and Southport is 45 miles.Distance: 45 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Southport?
The first train from Crewe to Southport departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Southport?
The last train from Crewe to Southport departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Southport to Crewe.