- departedCrewePlatform 522:20CrewePlatform 523:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A23:14Birmingham New Street05:15Birmingham Moor Street05:15Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated07:08London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated07:08London Marylebone07:43London Paddington07:43London PaddingtonPlatform 12 estimated07:57SouthallPlatform 3 estimatedSouthallPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- departedCrewePlatform 522:20CrewePlatform 523:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A06:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimated07:41ReadingPlatform 7B estimated07:52ReadingPlatform 14 estimated08:32SouthallPlatform 4 estimatedSouthallPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated05:46CrewePlatform 5 estimated08:42ReadingPlatform 11B estimated08:52ReadingPlatform 14 estimated09:32SouthallPlatform 4 estimatedSouthallPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated06:17CrewePlatform 5 estimated08:10London EustonPlatform 2 estimated08:10London Euston09:03London Paddington09:03London PaddingtonPlatform 11 estimated09:20SouthallPlatform 3 estimatedSouthallPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated07:42CrewePlatform 5 estimated09:13London EustonPlatform 5 estimated09:13London Euston10:03London Paddington10:03London PaddingtonPlatform 11 estimated10:21SouthallPlatform 3 estimatedSouthallPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated07:57CrewePlatform 11 estimated09:45London EustonPlatform 16 estimated09:45London Euston10:33London Paddington10:33London PaddingtonPlatform 11 estimated10:50SouthallPlatform 3 estimatedSouthallPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated08:23CrewePlatform 5 estimated10:03London EustonPlatform 3 estimated10:03London Euston11:03London Paddington11:03London PaddingtonPlatform 11 estimated11:20SouthallPlatform 3 estimatedSouthallPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated08:45CrewePlatform 5 estimated10:33London EustonPlatform 1 estimated10:33London Euston11:33London Paddington11:33London PaddingtonPlatform 11 estimated11:50SouthallPlatform 3 estimatedSouthallPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Southall by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Southall is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains travelling from Crewe to Southall. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Southall by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Southall cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Southall can start from as little as £60.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Southall?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Southall without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Southall.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Southall?
The distance between Crewe and Southall is 140 miles.Distance: 140 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Southall?
The first train from Crewe to Southall departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Southall?
The last train from Crewe to Southall departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Southall to Crewe.