- on timeCrewePlatform 512:22CrewePlatform 514:04London EustonPlatform 314:04London Euston15:04London Paddington15:04London PaddingtonPlatform 8 estimated15:43NewburyPlatform 1on timeNewburyPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 712:33CrewePlatform 712:51StaffordPlatform 113:28StaffordPlatform 415:39ReadingPlatform 7B16:12ReadingPlatform 1 estimated16:42NewburyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeNewburyPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 114:22CrewePlatform 116:06London EustonPlatform 2 estimated16:06London Euston17:04London Paddington17:04London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated17:43NewburyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeNewburyPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated15:22CrewePlatform 5 estimated17:03London EustonPlatform 14 estimated17:03London Euston18:04London Paddington18:04London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated18:43NewburyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeNewburyPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated15:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated15:51StaffordPlatform 1 estimated16:25StaffordPlatform 4 estimated18:42ReadingPlatform 7B estimated19:10ReadingPlatform 1 estimated19:41NewburyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeNewburyPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1 estimated16:22CrewePlatform 1 estimated18:05London EustonPlatform 16 estimated18:05London Euston19:04London Paddington19:04London PaddingtonPlatform 8 estimated19:44NewburyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeNewburyPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated16:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated16:51StaffordPlatform 1 estimated17:25StaffordPlatform 4 estimated19:39ReadingPlatform 7 estimated20:10ReadingPlatform 1 estimated20:40NewburyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeNewburyPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 12 estimated17:57CrewePlatform 12 estimated18:52Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7A estimated19:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated20:43ReadingPlatform 7B estimated21:10ReadingPlatform 1 estimated21:40NewburyPlatform 3 estimatedon timeNewburyPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated18:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated18:51StaffordPlatform 1 estimated19:27StaffordPlatform 4 estimated21:40ReadingPlatform 8B estimated22:10Reading23:14Newburyon timeNewburyOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated20:52CrewePlatform 11 estimated21:32WolverhamptonPlatform 3 estimated21:43WolverhamptonPlatform 3 estimated23:50ReadingPlatform 12B estimated05:12ReadingPlatform 12 estimated05:28NewburyPlatform 1 estimatedNewburyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Newbury
- Train Fares from: £50.30
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Newbury by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Newbury is . On an average weekday, there are 14 trains travelling from Crewe to Newbury. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Newbury by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Newbury cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Newbury can start from as little as £50.30 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Newbury?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Newbury without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Newbury.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Newbury?
The distance between Crewe and Newbury is 126 miles.Distance: 126 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Newbury?
The first train from Crewe to Newbury departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Newbury?
The last train from Crewe to Newbury departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Newbury to Crewe.