- on timeCrewePlatform 705:47CrewePlatform 706:46NuneatonPlatform 506:51NuneatonPlatform 707:15LeicesterPlatform 207:43LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated07:56Market Harboroughon timeMarket HarboroughPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 206:42CrewePlatform 207:41NuneatonPlatform 507:50NuneatonPlatform 708:17LeicesterPlatform 2 estimated08:32LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated08:44Market Harboroughon timeMarket HarboroughPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated07:47CrewePlatform 7 estimated08:46NuneatonPlatform 5 estimated08:51NuneatonPlatform 7 estimated09:17LeicesterPlatform 2 estimated09:38LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated09:50Market Harboroughon timeMarket HarboroughPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 3 estimated09:07CrewePlatform 3 estimated10:21DerbyPlatform 3B estimated10:33DerbyPlatform 6 estimated11:02LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated11:38LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated11:50Market Harboroughon timeMarket HarboroughPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated10:10CrewePlatform 11 estimated11:09Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5 estimated11:22Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated12:12LeicesterPlatform 2 estimated12:38LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated12:50Market Harboroughon timeMarket HarboroughOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated11:23CrewePlatform 7 estimated12:19NuneatonPlatform 5 estimated12:51NuneatonPlatform 7 estimated13:15LeicesterPlatform 2 estimated13:38LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated13:50Market Harboroughon timeMarket HarboroughOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated12:16CrewePlatform 11 estimated13:15NuneatonPlatform 5 estimated13:51NuneatonPlatform 7 estimated14:11LeicesterPlatform 2 estimated14:38LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated14:50Market Harboroughon timeMarket HarboroughOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated13:16CrewePlatform 7 estimated14:15NuneatonPlatform 5 estimated14:51NuneatonPlatform 7 estimated15:11LeicesterPlatform 2 estimated15:38LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated15:50Market Harboroughon timeMarket HarboroughOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 12 estimated14:16CrewePlatform 12 estimated15:15NuneatonPlatform 5 estimated15:52NuneatonPlatform 7 estimated16:11LeicesterPlatform 2 estimated16:38LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated16:50Market Harboroughon timeMarket HarboroughOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated15:16CrewePlatform 7 estimated16:15NuneatonPlatform 5 estimated16:52NuneatonPlatform 7 estimated17:17LeicesterPlatform 2 estimated17:37LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated17:49Market Harboroughon timeMarket HarboroughOff Peak
Journey information from Crewe to Market Harborough
- Train Fares from: £48.80
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Market Harborough by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Market Harborough is . On an average weekday, there are 27 trains travelling from Crewe to Market Harborough. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Market Harborough by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Market Harborough cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Market Harborough can start from as little as £48.80 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Market Harborough?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Market Harborough without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Market Harborough.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Market Harborough?
The distance between Crewe and Market Harborough is 76 miles.Distance: 76 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Market Harborough?
The first train from Crewe to Market Harborough departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Market Harborough?
The last train from Crewe to Market Harborough departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Market Harborough to Crewe.