- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated07:57CrewePlatform 11 estimated09:45London EustonPlatform 16 estimated09:45London Euston10:31Vauxhall10:31Vauxhall10:55KingstonPlatform 2 estimated11:10KingstonPlatform BAY estimated11:26Kempton ParkKempton ParkPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated08:45CrewePlatform 5 estimated10:33London EustonPlatform 1 estimated10:33London Euston11:27London Waterloo11:27London WaterlooPlatform 4 estimated11:55KingstonPlatform 2 estimated12:10KingstonPlatform BAY estimated12:26Kempton ParkKempton ParkPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated09:44CrewePlatform 5 estimated11:36London EustonPlatform 1 estimated11:36London Euston12:27London Waterloo12:27London WaterlooPlatform 4 estimated12:55KingstonPlatform 2 estimated13:10KingstonPlatform BAY estimated13:26Kempton ParkKempton ParkOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated10:48CrewePlatform 5 estimated12:32London EustonPlatform 6 estimated12:32London Euston13:27London Waterloo13:27London WaterlooPlatform 4 estimated13:55KingstonPlatform 2 estimated14:10KingstonPlatform BAY estimated14:26Kempton ParkKempton ParkOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated11:45CrewePlatform 5 estimated13:30London EustonPlatform 6 estimated13:30London Euston14:27London Waterloo14:27London WaterlooPlatform 4 estimated14:55KingstonPlatform 2 estimated15:10KingstonPlatform BAY estimated15:26Kempton ParkKempton ParkOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated21:48CrewePlatform 5 estimated23:48London EustonPlatform 4 estimated23:48London Euston05:33London Waterloo05:33London WaterlooPlatform 22 estimated06:10Teddington06:15Teddington06:26Kempton ParkKempton ParkPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated22:21CrewePlatform 6 estimated23:16Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4C estimated23:16Birmingham New Street05:15Birmingham Moor Street05:15Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated07:08London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated07:08London Marylebone07:57London Waterloo07:57London WaterlooPlatform 4 estimated08:25KingstonPlatform 2 estimated09:10KingstonPlatform 2 estimated09:26Kempton ParkKempton ParkPeak
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Kempton Park by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Kempton Park is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains travelling from Crewe to Kempton Park . The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Kempton Park by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Kempton Park cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Kempton Park can start from as little as £43 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Kempton Park ?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Kempton Park without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Kempton Park .No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Kempton Park ?
The distance between Crewe and Kempton Park is 144 miles.Distance: 144 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Kempton Park ?
The first train from Crewe to Kempton Park departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Kempton Park ?
The last train from Crewe to Kempton Park departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Kempton Park to Crewe.