- on timeCrewePlatform 710:33CrewePlatform 710:51StaffordPlatform 111:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated13:40ReadingPlatform 7B estimated14:12ReadingPlatform 1 estimated15:06Hungerfordon timeHungerfordOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 711:33CrewePlatform 711:51StaffordPlatform 1 estimated12:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated14:40ReadingPlatform 15B estimated15:10ReadingPlatform 1 estimated16:08Hungerfordon timeHungerfordOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated12:22CrewePlatform 5 estimated14:04London EustonPlatform 3 estimated14:04London Euston15:04London Paddington15:04London PaddingtonPlatform 8 estimated15:43NewburyPlatform 1 estimated15:57NewburyPlatform 1 estimated16:08Hungerfordon timeHungerfordOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated12:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated12:51StaffordPlatform 1 estimated13:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated15:39ReadingPlatform 7B estimated16:12ReadingPlatform 1 estimated17:16Hungerfordon timeHungerfordOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated13:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated13:51StaffordPlatform 1 estimated14:25StaffordPlatform 4 estimated16:41ReadingPlatform 7B estimated17:10ReadingPlatform 1 estimated18:11Hungerfordon timeHungerfordOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1 estimated14:22CrewePlatform 1 estimated16:06London EustonPlatform 2 estimated16:06London Euston17:04London Paddington17:04London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated17:43NewburyPlatform 1 estimated18:00NewburyPlatform 1 estimated18:11Hungerfordon timeHungerfordOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated14:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated14:51StaffordPlatform 1 estimated15:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated17:39ReadingPlatform 7B estimated18:08ReadingPlatform 1 estimated19:09Hungerfordon timeHungerfordOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated15:22CrewePlatform 5 estimated17:03London EustonPlatform 14 estimated17:03London Euston18:04London Paddington18:04London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated18:43NewburyPlatform 1 estimated18:58NewburyPlatform 1 estimated19:09Hungerfordon timeHungerfordOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated15:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated15:51StaffordPlatform 1 estimated16:25StaffordPlatform 4 estimated18:42ReadingPlatform 7B estimated19:10ReadingPlatform 1 estimated20:04Hungerfordon timeHungerfordOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1 estimated16:22CrewePlatform 1 estimated18:05London EustonPlatform 16 estimated18:05London Euston19:04London Paddington19:04London PaddingtonPlatform 8 estimated19:44NewburyPlatform 1 estimated19:53NewburyPlatform 2 estimated20:04Hungerfordon timeHungerfordOff Peak
Journey information from Crewe to Hungerford
- Train Fares from: £50.05
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Hungerford by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Hungerford is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains travelling from Crewe to Hungerford. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Hungerford by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Hungerford cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Hungerford can start from as little as £50.05 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Hungerford?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Hungerford without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Hungerford.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Hungerford?
The distance between Crewe and Hungerford is 122 miles.Distance: 122 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Hungerford?
The first train from Crewe to Hungerford departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Hungerford?
The last train from Crewe to Hungerford departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Hungerford to Crewe.