- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated05:46CrewePlatform 5 estimated07:53BanburyPlatform 308:04BanburyPlatform 3 estimated08:43High WycombePlatform 3 estimatedHigh WycombePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 7 estimated06:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated07:19Tamworth07:34Tamworth08:53BanburyPlatform 3 estimated09:04BanburyPlatform 3 estimated09:43High WycombePlatform 3 estimatedHigh WycombePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 12 estimated07:42CrewePlatform 12 estimated08:37Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6B estimated08:37Birmingham New Street09:14Birmingham Moor Street09:14Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated10:40High WycombePlatform 3 estimatedHigh WycombePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated07:57CrewePlatform 11 estimated09:45London EustonPlatform 16 estimated09:45London Euston10:37London Marylebone10:37London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated11:00High WycombePlatform 2 estimatedHigh WycombePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated08:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated09:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated09:14Birmingham New Street10:11Birmingham Moor Street10:11Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated11:43High WycombePlatform 3 estimatedHigh WycombePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 7 estimated08:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated08:51StaffordPlatform 1 estimated09:26StaffordPlatform 4 estimated10:53BanburyPlatform 3 estimated11:07BanburyPlatform 3 estimated11:43High WycombePlatform 3 estimatedHigh WycombePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated08:45CrewePlatform 5 estimated10:33London EustonPlatform 1 estimated10:33London Euston11:37London Marylebone11:37London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated12:00High WycombePlatform 2 estimatedHigh WycombePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated09:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated10:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated10:14Birmingham New Street11:14Birmingham Moor Street11:14Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated12:43High WycombePlatform 3 estimatedHigh WycombePlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 7 estimated09:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated09:51StaffordPlatform 1 estimated10:24StaffordPlatform 4 estimated11:53BanburyPlatform 3 estimated12:04BanburyPlatform 3 estimated12:43High WycombePlatform 3 estimatedHigh WycombePlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated09:44CrewePlatform 5 estimated11:36London EustonPlatform 1 estimated11:36London Euston12:37London Marylebone12:37London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated13:00High WycombePlatform 2 estimatedHigh WycombePlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Crewe to High Wycombe
- Train Fares from: £37
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to High Wycombe by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and High Wycombe is . On an average weekday, there are 14 trains travelling from Crewe to High Wycombe. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to High Wycombe by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to High Wycombe cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to High Wycombe can start from as little as £37 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to High Wycombe?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to High Wycombe without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to High Wycombe.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and High Wycombe?
The distance between Crewe and High Wycombe is 123 miles.Distance: 123 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to High Wycombe?
The first train from Crewe to High Wycombe departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to High Wycombe?
The last train from Crewe to High Wycombe departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from High Wycombe to Crewe.