- on timeCrewePlatform 512:20CrewePlatform 513:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B14:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated14:50Cheltenham SpaPlatform 114:58Cheltenham SpaPlatform 115:07GloucesterPlatform 2on timeGloucesterPlatform 2Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 712:33CrewePlatform 712:51StaffordPlatform 113:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated13:59Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated14:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated14:50Cheltenham SpaPlatform 114:58Cheltenham SpaPlatform 115:07GloucesterPlatform 2on timeGloucesterPlatform 2Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 513:20CrewePlatform 514:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated14:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated15:25GloucesterPlatform 2on timeGloucesterPlatform 2Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 713:33CrewePlatform 714:19TamworthPlatform 214:48Tamworth15:50Cheltenham SpaPlatform 1 estimated16:10Cheltenham SpaPlatform 1 estimated16:20GloucesterPlatform 2 estimatedon timeGloucesterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated15:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated16:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated16:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated17:28GloucesterPlatform 2 estimatedon timeGloucesterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated15:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated16:19Tamworth16:50Tamworth17:50Cheltenham SpaPlatform 1 estimated17:58Cheltenham SpaPlatform 1 estimated18:06GloucesterPlatform 1 estimatedon timeGloucesterPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated16:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated17:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated17:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated18:27GloucesterPlatform 2 estimatedon timeGloucesterPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated16:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated17:19Tamworth17:51Tamworth19:01GloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedon timeGloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated17:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated18:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated18:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated19:23GloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedon timeGloucesterPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 12 estimated17:57CrewePlatform 12 estimated18:52Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7A estimated19:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated19:50Cheltenham SpaPlatform 1 estimated20:10Cheltenham SpaPlatform 1 estimated20:22GloucesterPlatform 1 estimatedon timeGloucesterPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Gloucester
- Train Fares from: £24.30
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Gloucester by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Gloucester is . On an average weekday, there are 43 trains travelling from Crewe to Gloucester. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Gloucester by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Gloucester cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Gloucester can start from as little as £24.30 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Gloucester?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Gloucester without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Gloucester.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Gloucester?
The distance between Crewe and Gloucester is 85 miles.Distance: 85 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Gloucester?
The first train from Crewe to Gloucester departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Gloucester?
The last train from Crewe to Gloucester departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Gloucester to Crewe.