- on timeCrewePlatform 1118:50CrewePlatform 1119:09ChesterPlatform 319:25ChesterPlatform 7B19:39HootonPlatform 319:57HootonPlatform 220:10Ellesmere PortPlatform 1on timeEllesmere PortPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 919:26CrewePlatform 919:49ChesterPlatform 1 estimated19:55ChesterPlatform 7B estimated20:09HootonPlatform 320:27HootonPlatform 2 estimated20:40Ellesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedon timeEllesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1020:27CrewePlatform 1020:50ChesterPlatform 1 estimated20:55ChesterPlatform 7B estimated21:09HootonPlatform 3 estimated21:27HootonPlatform 2 estimated21:40Ellesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedon timeEllesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 9 estimated21:28CrewePlatform 9 estimated21:52ChesterPlatform 3 estimated22:25ChesterPlatform 7B estimated22:39HootonPlatform 3 estimated22:57HootonPlatform 2 estimated23:10Ellesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedon timeEllesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 9 estimated22:29CrewePlatform 9 estimated22:53ChesterPlatform 3 estimated23:00ChesterPlatform 7B estimated23:14HootonPlatform 3 estimated23:27HootonPlatform 2 estimated23:40Ellesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedon timeEllesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- expected to depart atCrewePlatform 11 estimated00:10CrewePlatform 11 estimated00:34ChesterPlatform 1 estimated07:55ChesterPlatform 7B estimated08:09HootonPlatform 3 estimated08:52HootonPlatform 1 estimated09:02Ellesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedEllesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 11 estimated08:30CrewePlatform 11 estimated08:51ChesterPlatform 4 estimated09:25ChesterPlatform 7B estimated09:39HootonPlatform 3 estimated09:52HootonPlatform 1 estimated10:02Ellesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedEllesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 9 estimated09:25CrewePlatform 9 estimated09:48ChesterPlatform 3 estimated10:25ChesterPlatform 7B estimated10:39HootonPlatform 3 estimated10:52HootonPlatform 1 estimated11:02Ellesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedEllesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 11 estimated10:42CrewePlatform 11 estimated11:02ChesterPlatform 3 estimated11:25ChesterPlatform 7B estimated11:39HootonPlatform 3 estimated11:52HootonPlatform 1 estimated12:02Ellesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedEllesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 10 estimated11:55CrewePlatform 10 estimated12:18ChesterPlatform 3A estimated12:25ChesterPlatform 7B estimated12:39HootonPlatform 3 estimated12:52HootonPlatform 1 estimated13:02Ellesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedEllesmere PortPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Crewe to Ellesmere Port
- Train Fares from: £19.30
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Ellesmere Port by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Ellesmere Port is . On an average weekday, there are 32 trains travelling from Crewe to Ellesmere Port. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Ellesmere Port by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Ellesmere Port cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Ellesmere Port can start from as little as £19.30 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Ellesmere Port?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Ellesmere Port without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Ellesmere Port.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Ellesmere Port?
The distance between Crewe and Ellesmere Port is 23 miles.Distance: 23 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Ellesmere Port?
The first train from Crewe to Ellesmere Port departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Ellesmere Port?
The last train from Crewe to Ellesmere Port departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Ellesmere Port to Crewe.