- on timeCrewePlatform 515:23CrewePlatform 515:42StaffordPlatform 116:28StaffordPlatform 419:42Southampton CentralPlatform 4 estimated20:12Southampton Central20:48Brockenhurston timeBrockenhurstOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1115:54CrewePlatform 1117:40London EustonPlatform 7 estimated17:40London Euston18:35London Waterloo18:35London WaterlooPlatform 11 estimated20:01Southampton CentralPlatform 2 estimated20:12Southampton Central20:48Brockenhurston timeBrockenhurstOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 516:23CrewePlatform 516:42StaffordPlatform 1 estimated17:25StaffordPlatform 4 estimated20:42Southampton CentralPlatform 4 estimated21:12Southampton Central21:48Brockenhurston timeBrockenhurstOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 516:44CrewePlatform 518:19London EustonPlatform 2 estimated18:19London Euston19:35London Waterloo19:35London WaterlooPlatform 11 estimated21:00Southampton CentralPlatform 1 estimated21:12Southampton Central21:48Brockenhurston timeBrockenhurstOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 12 estimated17:57CrewePlatform 12 estimated18:29WolverhamptonPlatform 3 estimated18:42WolverhamptonPlatform 3 estimated21:43Southampton CentralPlatform 4 estimated22:12Southampton Central22:48Brockenhurston timeBrockenhurstOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated18:23CrewePlatform 5 estimated18:42StaffordPlatform 1 estimated19:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated22:43Southampton CentralPlatform 3A estimated23:12Southampton Central23:48Brockenhurston timeBrockenhurstOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated18:44CrewePlatform 5 estimated20:18London EustonPlatform 2 estimated20:18London Euston21:35London Waterloo21:35London WaterlooPlatform 11 estimated23:00Southampton CentralPlatform 4 estimated23:12Southampton Central23:48Brockenhurston timeBrockenhurstOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated19:48CrewePlatform 5 estimated21:25London EustonPlatform 2 estimated21:25London Euston22:35London Waterloo22:35London WaterlooPlatform 11 estimated00:06Southampton CentralPlatform 2 estimated00:47Southampton Central01:22Brockenhurston timeBrockenhurstOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1 estimated21:24CrewePlatform 1 estimated23:53London EustonPlatform 5 estimated23:53London Euston05:30London Waterloo05:30London WaterlooPlatform 16 estimated07:21BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimatedBrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated21:41CrewePlatform 5 estimated22:13WolverhamptonPlatform 2 estimated22:37WolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated01:03London EustonPlatform 6 estimated01:03London Euston05:30London Waterloo05:30London WaterlooPlatform 16 estimated07:21BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimatedBrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Brockenhurst by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Brockenhurst is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains travelling from Crewe to Brockenhurst. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Brockenhurst by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Brockenhurst cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Brockenhurst can start from as little as £48.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Brockenhurst?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Crewe to Brockenhurst without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Brockenhurst.Direct
What is the distance between Crewe and Brockenhurst?
The distance between Crewe and Brockenhurst is 161 miles.Distance: 161 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Brockenhurst?
The first train from Crewe to Brockenhurst departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Brockenhurst?
The last train from Crewe to Brockenhurst departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Brockenhurst to Crewe.