- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated07:32CrewePlatform 6 estimated10:38Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated10:38Glasgow Central12:08Glasgow Queen Street12:08Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated14:41AviemorePlatform 1 estimatedAviemorePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 11 estimated09:54CrewePlatform 11 estimated10:36Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated10:55Preston (Lancs)Platform 6 estimated13:24HaymarketPlatform 3 estimated13:41HaymarketPlatform 2 estimated16:20AviemorePlatform 1 estimatedAviemorePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 12 estimated10:47CrewePlatform 12 estimated13:59Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated13:59Glasgow Central15:09Glasgow Queen Street15:09Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated17:50AviemorePlatform 1 estimatedAviemorePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 12 estimated13:53CrewePlatform 12 estimated14:39Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated15:03Preston (Lancs)Platform 5 estimated17:35HaymarketPlatform 3 estimated17:47HaymarketPlatform 2 estimated20:27AviemorePlatform 1 estimatedAviemorePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 11 estimated21:02CrewePlatform 11 estimated00:10Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated00:10Glasgow Central07:07Glasgow Queen Street07:07Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 5 estimated09:48AviemorePlatform 1 estimatedAviemorePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 6 estimated22:59CrewePlatform 6 estimated23:50Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated05:36Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated06:46CarlislePlatform 3 estimated07:30Carlisle09:25Glasgow Central09:25Glasgow Central10:10Glasgow Queen Street10:10Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated12:48AviemorePlatform 1 estimatedAviemorePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 11 estimated08:44CrewePlatform 11 estimated09:00Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated09:40Warrington Bank Quay10:40Preston (Lancs)11:05Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated12:15CarlislePlatform 1 estimated12:30Carlisle14:25Glasgow Central14:25Glasgow Central15:09Glasgow Queen Street15:09Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated17:50AviemorePlatform 1 estimatedAviemorePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Aviemore
- Train Fares from: £22.20
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Aviemore by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Aviemore is . On an average weekday, there are 10 trains travelling from Crewe to Aviemore. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Aviemore by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Aviemore cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Aviemore can start from as little as £22.20 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Aviemore?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Aviemore without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Aviemore.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Aviemore?
The distance between Crewe and Aviemore is 289 miles.Distance: 289 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Aviemore?
The first train from Crewe to Aviemore departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Aviemore?
The last train from Crewe to Aviemore departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Aviemore to Crewe.