- on timeCreditonPlatform 107:19CreditonPlatform 107:31Exeter St DavidsPlatform 108:27Exeter St DavidsPlatform 510:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedPeak
- on timeCreditonPlatform 108:21CreditonPlatform 108:34Exeter St DavidsPlatform 109:27Exeter St DavidsPlatform 5 estimated11:58Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimatedPeak
- on timeCreditonPlatform 1 estimated09:29CreditonPlatform 1 estimated09:41Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated10:27Exeter St DavidsPlatform 5 estimated12:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedPeak
- on timeCreditonPlatform 1 estimated10:29CreditonPlatform 1 estimated10:41Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated11:27Exeter St DavidsPlatform 5 estimated13:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7A estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCreditonPlatform 1 estimated11:29CreditonPlatform 1 estimated11:41Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated12:27Exeter St DavidsPlatform 5 estimated14:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCreditonPlatform 1 estimated12:28CreditonPlatform 1 estimated12:40Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated13:27Exeter St DavidsPlatform 5 estimated15:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCreditonPlatform 1 estimated13:29CreditonPlatform 1 estimated13:41Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated14:27Exeter St DavidsPlatform 5 estimated16:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCreditonPlatform 1 estimated14:29CreditonPlatform 1 estimated14:41Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated15:27Exeter St DavidsPlatform 5 estimated17:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCreditonPlatform 1 estimated15:29CreditonPlatform 1 estimated15:41Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated16:27Exeter St DavidsPlatform 5 estimated18:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCreditonPlatform 1 estimated16:39CreditonPlatform 1 estimated16:51Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated17:27Exeter St DavidsPlatform 5 estimated19:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimatedOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Crediton to Birmingham by train?
The average journey time between Crediton and Birmingham is . On an average weekday, there are 15 trains travelling from Crediton to Birmingham. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crediton to Birmingham by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crediton to Birmingham cost?
Train tickets from Crediton to Birmingham can start from as little as £33.90 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crediton to Birmingham?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crediton to Birmingham without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crediton to Birmingham.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crediton and Birmingham?
The distance between Crediton and Birmingham is 140 miles.Distance: 140 miles
What time is the first train from Crediton to Birmingham?
The first train from Crediton to Birmingham departs at .
What time is the last train from Crediton to Birmingham?
The last train from Crediton to Birmingham departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Birmingham to Crediton.