- on timeCrediton11:14Crediton11:29Exeter St Davids12:05Exeter St Davids13:16Honiton13:24HonitonPlatform 1 estimated15:02SalisburyPlatform 4 estimated15:21SalisburyPlatform 3 estimated15:39AndoverPlatform 1 estimatedon timeAndoverPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrediton13:14Crediton13:29Exeter St Davids14:05Exeter St Davids15:16Honiton15:25HonitonPlatform 1 estimated17:02SalisburyPlatform 4 estimated17:21SalisburyPlatform 3 estimated17:39AndoverPlatform 1 estimatedon timeAndoverPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrediton15:14Crediton15:29Exeter St Davids16:05Exeter St Davids17:16Honiton17:24HonitonPlatform 1 estimated19:02SalisburyPlatform 4 estimated19:26SalisburyPlatform 3 estimated19:44AndoverPlatform 1 estimatedon timeAndoverPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrediton17:14Crediton17:29Exeter St Davids18:05Exeter St Davids19:16Honiton19:24HonitonPlatform 1 estimated20:52SalisburyPlatform 2 estimated21:42SalisburyPlatform 3 estimated22:00AndoverPlatform 1 estimatedon timeAndoverPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrediton19:14Crediton19:29Exeter St Davids20:05Exeter St Davids21:16Honiton21:24HonitonPlatform 1 estimated22:58SalisburyPlatform 2 estimated06:45SalisburyPlatform 6 estimated07:01AndoverPlatform 1 estimatedAndoverPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrediton21:14Crediton21:29Exeter St Davids22:57Exeter St Davids00:42Yeovil Junction07:32Yeovil JunctionPlatform 1 estimated08:04Tisbury08:40Tisbury09:20Salisbury09:27SalisburyPlatform 4 estimated09:45AndoverPlatform 1 estimatedAndoverPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrediton21:14Crediton21:29Exeter St Davids09:25Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated11:45AndoverPlatform 1 estimatedAndoverPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- CreditonPlatform 1 estimated10:30CreditonPlatform 1 estimated10:48Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated11:25Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated13:45AndoverPlatform 1 estimatedAndoverPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- CreditonPlatform 1 estimated12:36CreditonPlatform 1 estimated12:50Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated13:25Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated15:45AndoverPlatform 1 estimatedAndoverPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- CreditonPlatform 1 estimated14:32CreditonPlatform 1 estimated14:49Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated15:25Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated17:45AndoverPlatform 1 estimatedAndoverPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Crediton to Andover by train?
The average journey time between Crediton and Andover is . On an average weekday, there are 4 trains travelling from Crediton to Andover. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crediton to Andover by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crediton to Andover cost?
Train tickets from Crediton to Andover can start from as little as £49.40 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crediton to Andover?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crediton to Andover without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crediton to Andover.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crediton and Andover?
The distance between Crediton and Andover is 98 miles.Distance: 98 miles
What time is the first train from Crediton to Andover?
The first train from Crediton to Andover departs at .
What time is the last train from Crediton to Andover?
The last train from Crediton to Andover departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Andover to Crediton.