- on timeCrayford04:52Crayford05:29London BridgePlatform 8 estimated05:29London Bridge06:31London Kings Cross06:31London Kings CrossPlatform 11F estimated07:12HitchinPlatform 2 estimatedHitchinPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrayford05:23Crayford05:59London BridgePlatform 8 estimated06:21London BridgePlatform 5 estimated06:35London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated06:35London St Pancras International07:02London Kings Cross07:02London Kings CrossPlatform 9 estimated07:52HitchinPlatform 2 estimatedHitchinPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrayford05:38Crayford06:15London BridgePlatform 8 estimated06:15London Bridge07:06London Kings Cross07:06London Kings CrossPlatform 0 estimated07:27StevenagePlatform 3 estimated07:44StevenagePlatform 4 estimated07:52HitchinPlatform 2 estimatedHitchinPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrayford06:08Crayford06:45London BridgePlatform 8 estimated06:57London BridgePlatform 5 estimated07:13London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated07:13London St Pancras International07:35London Kings Cross07:35London Kings CrossPlatform 9 estimated08:16HitchinPlatform 2 estimatedHitchinPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Crayford06:23Crayford06:59London BridgePlatform 8 estimated07:00London Bridge07:53London Kings Cross07:53London Kings CrossPlatform 11R estimated08:25HitchinPlatform 2 estimatedHitchinPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Crayford06:38Crayford07:15London BridgePlatform 8 estimated07:26London BridgePlatform 5 estimated07:42London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated07:42London St Pancras International08:13London Kings Cross08:13London Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated08:45HitchinPlatform 2 estimatedHitchinPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Crayford07:08Crayford07:45London BridgePlatform 8 estimated07:56London BridgePlatform 5 estimated08:12London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated08:12London St Pancras International08:39London Kings Cross08:39London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated09:11HitchinPlatform 2 estimatedHitchinPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Crayford07:38Crayford08:15London BridgePlatform 8 estimated08:26London BridgePlatform 5 estimated08:42London St Pancras InternationalPlatform B estimated08:42London St Pancras International09:13London Kings Cross09:13London Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated09:45HitchinPlatform 2 estimatedHitchinPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Crayford08:38Crayford09:15London BridgePlatform 8 estimated09:25London BridgePlatform 5 estimated10:12HitchinPlatform 2 estimatedHitchinPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Crayford09:38Crayford10:15London BridgePlatform 8 estimated10:25London BridgePlatform 5 estimated11:12HitchinPlatform 2 estimatedHitchinPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Crayford to Hitchin by train?
The average journey time between Crayford and Hitchin is . On an average weekday, there are 19 trains travelling from Crayford to Hitchin. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crayford to Hitchin by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crayford to Hitchin cost?
Train tickets from Crayford to Hitchin can start from as little as £19.40 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crayford to Hitchin?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crayford to Hitchin without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crayford to Hitchin.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crayford and Hitchin?
The distance between Crayford and Hitchin is 40 miles.Distance: 40 miles
What time is the first train from Crayford to Hitchin?
The first train from Crayford to Hitchin departs at .
What time is the last train from Crayford to Hitchin?
The last train from Crayford to Hitchin departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Hitchin to Crayford.