- on timeCrawley06:14Crawley07:06London VictoriaPlatform 15 estimated07:06London Victoria07:58Highbury And Islington07:58Highbury And IslingtonPlatform 6 estimated08:03Old Streeton timeOld StreetPeak
- on timeCrawley06:44Crawley06:47Three BridgesPlatform 2 estimated06:51Three BridgesPlatform 4 estimated07:28London VictoriaPlatform 17 estimated07:28London Victoria08:13Highbury And Islington08:13Highbury And IslingtonPlatform 6 estimated08:18Old Streeton timeOld StreetPeak
- on timeCrawley06:52Crawley07:50London BridgePlatform 12 estimated07:50London Bridge08:28Moorgate08:28MoorgatePlatform 9 estimated08:30Old Streeton timeOld StreetPeak
- on timeCrawley07:14Crawley08:07London VictoriaPlatform 16 estimated08:07London Victoria08:58Highbury And Islington08:58Highbury And IslingtonPlatform 6 estimated09:03Old Streeton timeOld StreetPeak
- on timeCrawley07:48Crawley08:50London BridgePlatform 12 estimated08:50London Bridge09:28Moorgate09:28MoorgatePlatform 9 estimated09:30Old Streeton timeOld StreetPeak
- on timeCrawley08:26Crawley08:36Gatwick AirportPlatform 108:47Gatwick AirportPlatform 409:28FarringdonPlatform 4 estimated09:28Farringdon09:58Moorgate09:58MoorgatePlatform 9 estimated10:00Old Streeton timeOld StreetPeak
- on timeCrawley08:26Crawley08:36Gatwick AirportPlatform 108:46Gatwick AirportPlatform 109:46Finsbury ParkPlatform 7 estimated09:52Finsbury ParkPlatform 1 estimated10:03Old Streeton timeOld StreetPeak
- on timeCrawley09:01Crawley09:05Three BridgesPlatform 2 estimated09:13Three BridgesPlatform 4 estimated09:59FarringdonPlatform 4 estimated09:59Farringdon10:28Moorgate10:28MoorgatePlatform 9 estimated10:30Old Streeton timeOld StreetPeak
- on timeCrawley09:01Crawley09:57London BridgePlatform 12 estimated09:57London Bridge10:43Moorgate10:43MoorgatePlatform 9 estimated10:45Old Streeton timeOld StreetPeak
- on timeCrawley09:30Crawley09:35Three BridgesPlatform 2 estimated09:43Three BridgesPlatform 4 estimated10:29FarringdonPlatform 4 estimated10:29Farringdon10:58Moorgate10:58MoorgatePlatform 9 estimated11:00Old Streeton timeOld StreetPeak
How long does it take to travel from Crawley to Old Street by train?
The average journey time between Crawley and Old Street is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains travelling from Crawley to Old Street. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crawley to Old Street by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crawley to Old Street cost?
Train tickets from Crawley to Old Street can start from as little as £24.40 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crawley to Old Street?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crawley to Old Street without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crawley to Old Street.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crawley and Old Street?
The distance between Crawley and Old Street is 29 miles.Distance: 29 miles
What time is the first train from Crawley to Old Street?
The first train from Crawley to Old Street departs at .
What time is the last train from Crawley to Old Street?
The last train from Crawley to Old Street departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Old Street to Crawley.