- on timeBrightonPlatform 7 estimated05:00BrightonPlatform 7 estimated06:08HastingsPlatform 3 estimated06:15HastingsPlatform 3 estimated06:25Three Oakson timeThree OaksPeak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 8 estimated05:58BrightonPlatform 8 estimated07:12HastingsPlatform 4 estimated07:23HastingsPlatform 2 estimated07:33Three OaksPlatform 1on timeThree OaksPlatform 1Peak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 8 estimated07:01BrightonPlatform 8 estimated08:18HastingsPlatform 4 estimated08:27HastingsPlatform 4 estimated08:37Three OaksPlatform 1on timeThree OaksPlatform 1Peak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 8 estimated09:01BrightonPlatform 8 estimated10:16HastingsPlatform 3 estimated10:26HastingsPlatform 3 estimated10:36Three OaksPlatform 1on timeThree OaksPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 8 estimated11:01BrightonPlatform 8 estimated12:11HastingsPlatform 3 estimated12:26HastingsPlatform 2 estimated12:36Three OaksPlatform 1on timeThree OaksPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 8 estimated13:01BrightonPlatform 8 estimated14:11HastingsPlatform 3 estimated14:26HastingsPlatform 2 estimated14:36Three OaksPlatform 1on timeThree OaksPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 8 estimated15:01BrightonPlatform 8 estimated16:10St Leonards Warrior SquarePlatform 2 estimated16:23St Leonards Warrior SquarePlatform 2 estimated16:37Three Oakson timeThree OaksOff Peak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 7 estimated15:31BrightonPlatform 7 estimated16:40HastingsPlatform 4 estimated17:05HastingsPlatform 3 estimated17:15Three OaksPlatform 1 estimatedon timeThree OaksPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 8 estimated17:01BrightonPlatform 8 estimated17:37Hampden Park (Sussex)Platform 2 estimated17:56Hampden Park (Sussex)Platform 1 estimated18:37Three Oakson timeThree OaksOff Peak
- on timeBrightonPlatform 8 estimated19:01BrightonPlatform 8 estimated20:11HastingsPlatform 4 estimated20:26HastingsPlatform 3 estimated20:36Three Oakson timeThree OaksOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Brighton to Three Oaks by train?
The average journey time between Brighton and Three Oaks is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 11 trains per day travelling from Brighton to Three Oaks. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Brighton to Three Oaks?
No, it is not possible to travel from Brighton to Three Oaks without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Brighton to Three Oaks.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Brighton and Three Oaks?
The distance between Brighton and Three Oaks is 33 miles.Distance: 33 miles
What time is the first train from Brighton to Three Oaks?
The first train from Brighton to Three Oaks departs at .
What time is the last train from Brighton to Three Oaks?
The last train from Brighton to Three Oaks departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Three Oaks to Brighton