- on timeBarnes BridgePlatform 115:01Barnes BridgePlatform 115:19VauxhallPlatform 215:19Vauxhall16:00London St Pancras International16:00London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A16:04FarringdonPlatform 3on timeFarringdonPlatform 3Peak
- on timeBarnes BridgePlatform 115:31Barnes BridgePlatform 115:49Vauxhall15:49Vauxhall16:30London St Pancras International16:30London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A16:34FarringdonPlatform 3on timeFarringdonPlatform 3Peak
- on timeBarnes Bridge16:01Barnes Bridge16:19Vauxhall16:19Vauxhall17:00London St Pancras International17:00London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A17:04FarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge16:31Barnes Bridge16:49Vauxhall16:49Vauxhall17:30London St Pancras International17:30London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A17:34FarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge16:36Barnes Bridge16:48Clapham Junction17:00Clapham JunctionPlatform 2 estimated17:13Denmark HillPlatform 2 estimated17:17Denmark HillPlatform 3 estimated17:29London BlackfriarsPlatform 3 estimated17:32London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated17:36FarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge16:36Barnes Bridge16:54Vauxhall16:54Vauxhall17:35London St Pancras International17:35London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A17:39FarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge17:01Barnes Bridge17:26London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated17:26London Waterloo18:02London Blackfriars18:02London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated18:06FarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge17:31Barnes Bridge17:49Vauxhall17:49Vauxhall18:32London St Pancras International18:32London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated18:36FarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge18:01Barnes Bridge18:19Vauxhall18:19Vauxhall19:00London St Pancras International19:00London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated19:04FarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeBarnes Bridge18:31Barnes Bridge18:49Vauxhall18:49Vauxhall19:30London St Pancras International19:30London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated19:34FarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeFarringdonPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Barnes Bridge to Farringdon by train?
The average journey time between Barnes Bridge and Farringdon is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains travelling from Barnes Bridge to Farringdon. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Barnes Bridge to Farringdon by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Barnes Bridge to Farringdon cost?
Train tickets from Barnes Bridge to Farringdon can start from as little as £7.90 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Barnes Bridge to Farringdon?
No, it is not possible to travel from Barnes Bridge to Farringdon without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Barnes Bridge to Farringdon.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Barnes Bridge and Farringdon?
The distance between Barnes Bridge and Farringdon is 7 miles.Distance: 7 miles
What time is the first train from Barnes Bridge to Farringdon?
The first train from Barnes Bridge to Farringdon departs at .
What time is the last train from Barnes Bridge to Farringdon?
The last train from Barnes Bridge to Farringdon departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Farringdon to Barnes Bridge.