- on timeAylesburyPlatform 105:35AylesburyPlatform 105:53Princes RisboroughPlatform 206:16Princes RisboroughPlatform 3 estimated06:52BanburyPlatform 4 estimated06:57BanburyPlatform 207:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedPeak
- AylesburyPlatform 3 estimated05:46AylesburyPlatform 3 estimated06:49London MarylebonePlatform 6 estimated07:11London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated08:53Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 2 estimatedBirmingham Moor StreetPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AylesburyPlatform 2 estimated06:46AylesburyPlatform 2 estimated07:02Princes RisboroughPlatform 2 estimated07:13Princes RisboroughPlatform 3 estimated08:08Leamington SpaPlatform 2 estimated08:14Leamington SpaPlatform 2 estimated08:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedPeak
- AylesburyPlatform 3 estimated06:55AylesburyPlatform 3 estimated07:53London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated08:14London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated09:54Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 2 estimatedBirmingham Moor StreetPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AylesburyPlatform 3 estimated07:27AylesburyPlatform 3 estimated08:26London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated08:37London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated10:38Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 4 estimatedBirmingham Moor StreetPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- AylesburyPlatform 1 estimated07:47AylesburyPlatform 1 estimated08:05Princes RisboroughPlatform 1 estimated08:07Princes RisboroughPlatform 3 estimated08:45BanburyPlatform 4 estimated08:50BanburyPlatform 2 estimated09:45Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 4 estimatedBirmingham Moor StreetPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- AylesburyPlatform 3 estimated07:59AylesburyPlatform 3 estimated09:00London MarylebonePlatform 5 estimated09:10London MarylebonePlatform 6 estimated10:53Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 2 estimatedBirmingham Moor StreetPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- AylesburyPlatform 3 estimated08:14AylesburyPlatform 3 estimated09:17London MarylebonePlatform 6 estimated09:40London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated11:33Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 2 estimatedBirmingham Moor StreetPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- AylesburyPlatform 1 estimated08:47AylesburyPlatform 1 estimated09:09Princes RisboroughPlatform 1 estimated09:26Princes RisboroughPlatform 3 estimated10:03BanburyPlatform 4 estimated10:08BanburyPlatform 2 estimated10:53Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 2 estimatedBirmingham Moor StreetPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AylesburyPlatform 2 estimated09:33AylesburyPlatform 2 estimated09:49Princes RisboroughPlatform 2 estimated10:27Princes RisboroughPlatform 3 estimated11:02BanburyPlatform 4 estimated11:07BanburyPlatform 2 estimated11:59Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 4 estimatedBirmingham Moor StreetPlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
Journey information from Aylesbury to Birmingham
- Train Fares from: £6.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Aylesbury to Birmingham by train?
The average journey time between Aylesbury and Birmingham is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 103 trains per day travelling from Aylesbury to Birmingham. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aylesbury to Birmingham?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aylesbury to Birmingham without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aylesbury to Birmingham.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aylesbury and Birmingham?
The distance between Aylesbury and Birmingham is 65 miles.Distance: 65 miles
What time is the first train from Aylesbury to Birmingham?
The first train from Aylesbury to Birmingham departs at .
What time is the last train from Aylesbury to Birmingham?
The last train from Aylesbury to Birmingham departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aylesbury to Birmingham
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aylesbury to Birmingham here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Birmingham to Aylesbury