- on timeAxminster08:10Axminster09:15Exeter St David's09:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated10:25Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated10:41Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimated11:02YatePlatform 1 estimatedon timeYatePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAxminster10:48Axminster11:53Exeter St David's12:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated13:24Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 6 estimated13:41Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 10 estimated14:01YatePlatform 1 estimatedon timeYatePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAxminster12:48Axminster13:53Exeter St David's14:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated15:23Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated15:41Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 7 estimated16:01YatePlatform 1 estimatedon timeYatePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAxminster14:48Axminster15:53Exeter St David's16:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated17:24Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated17:41Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimated18:01YatePlatform 1 estimatedon timeYatePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAxminster16:48Axminster17:53Exeter St David's18:25Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated19:25Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated19:41Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimated20:01Yateon timeYateOff Peak
- on timeAxminster17:06Axminster18:15Yeovil Junction18:29Yeovil JunctionPlatform 2 estimated19:23SalisburyPlatform 2 estimated19:40SalisburyPlatform 4 estimated20:50Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimated21:41Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated22:05Yateon timeYateOff Peak
- on timeAxminster18:48Axminster19:53Exeter St David's20:52Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated22:09Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated22:53Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated23:02YatePlatform 1 estimatedon timeYatePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeAxminster00:02Axminster01:07Exeter St David's06:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated07:38Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated07:49Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated07:58YateYatePeak
- Axminster08:10Axminster09:15Exeter St David's09:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated10:25Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated10:41Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimated11:02YateYatePeak
- Axminster10:48Axminster11:53Exeter St David's12:24Exeter St David'sPlatform 5 estimated13:24Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 6 estimated13:41Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 10 estimated14:01YateYateOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Axminster to Yate by train?
The average journey time between Axminster and Yate is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 14 trains per day travelling from Axminster to Yate. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Axminster to Yate?
No, it is not possible to travel from Axminster to Yate without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Axminster to Yate.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Axminster and Yate?
The distance between Axminster and Yate is 58 miles.Distance: 58 miles
What time is the first train from Axminster to Yate?
The first train from Axminster to Yate departs at .
What time is the last train from Axminster to Yate?
The last train from Axminster to Yate departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Axminster to Yate
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Axminster to Yate here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Yate to Axminster