- on timeAstonPlatform 212:33AstonPlatform 212:41Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B12:41Birmingham New Street13:13Birmingham Snow Hill13:13Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 113:19The HawthornsPlatform 1on timeThe HawthornsPlatform 1Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 212:49AstonPlatform 213:16Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 313:24Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 213:26The HawthornsPlatform 2on timeThe HawthornsPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 212:53AstonPlatform 213:01Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B13:01Birmingham New Street13:33Birmingham Snow Hill13:33Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 113:39The HawthornsPlatform 1on timeThe HawthornsPlatform 1Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 213:03AstonPlatform 213:11Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B13:11Birmingham New Street13:43Birmingham Snow Hill13:43Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 113:49The HawthornsPlatform 1on timeThe HawthornsPlatform 1Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 213:19AstonPlatform 213:47Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 313:54Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 213:56The HawthornsPlatform 2on timeThe HawthornsPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAstonPlatform 213:23AstonPlatform 213:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B13:31Birmingham New Street14:03Birmingham Snow Hill14:03Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 114:09The Hawthornson timeThe HawthornsPeak
- on timeAstonPlatform 213:33AstonPlatform 213:41Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B13:41Birmingham New Street14:13Birmingham Snow Hill14:13Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 114:19The HawthornsPlatform 1 estimatedon timeThe HawthornsPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAstonPlatform 213:49AstonPlatform 214:16Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 3 estimated14:24Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 2 estimated14:26The HawthornsPlatform 2 estimatedon timeThe HawthornsPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAstonPlatform 213:53AstonPlatform 214:01Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B14:01Birmingham New Street14:33Birmingham Snow Hill14:33Birmingham Snow HillPlatform 114:39The HawthornsPlatform 1 estimatedon timeThe HawthornsPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAstonPlatform 214:03AstonPlatform 214:11Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B14:25Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B14:31Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 3 estimated14:47Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 2 estimated14:49The HawthornsPlatform 2 estimatedon timeThe HawthornsPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aston to The Hawthorns by train?
The average journey time between Aston and The Hawthorns is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains per day travelling from Aston to The Hawthorns. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aston to The Hawthorns?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aston to The Hawthorns without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aston to The Hawthorns.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aston and The Hawthorns?
The distance between Aston and The Hawthorns is 4 miles.Distance: 4 miles
What time is the first train from Aston to The Hawthorns?
The first train from Aston to The Hawthorns departs at .
What time is the last train from Aston to The Hawthorns?
The last train from Aston to The Hawthorns departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Aston to The Hawthorns
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aston to The Hawthorns here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for The Hawthorns to Aston