Station details & facilities
- Ticket Machine :
- Staff help available :
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Monday Tuesday Wednesday 07:00 - 13:00 Friday 07:00 - 17:00 Saturday 09:00 - 16:00 Sunday Closed
- Oyster Prepay : False
- Oyster topup : False
- Oyster validator : False
- Postbox : False
- Telephones :
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
Staff Help Notes :
Please note that staff help is only available when the ticket office is open.
To ensure that we provide the best service possible we recommend that customers who require assistance book with us and provide at least 1 working day's notice. We will always aim to assist customers whether they have booked assistance or not. Booking assistance gives you the extra reassurance that your needs will be met.
- Customer Service Notes : We are open from 07:00 to 19:00 Monday to Friday and 08:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays, Sundays and all Bank Holidays except Christmas Day. A recorded message service is available outside of these hours.
- Customer help points :
- CCTV :
- Wifi available : False
- Wifi notes : Find WiFi Hotspots around The Hawthorns station
- Web kiosk : False
- Carpark name : Station Car Park
- Carpark operator : Network West Midlands
- Car parking spaces : 182
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 20
- Sheltered cycle storage : False
- Cycle storage CCTV :
Cycle storage notes :
Cycle storage lockers are available upon application.
- Step-free access : Whole station
Step-free access notes :
Level access to Booking Hall from car park and main entrance. Ramp from Booking Hall to footbridge level. Additional step-free entrance from car park leading directly to footbridge, when ticket office is closed. 36 steps down to platform 2 (trains to Snow Hill and Midland Metro platform), also lift available. 36 steps to platform 1 (trains to Kidderminster), also lift available. Level access from platform 2 to Wolverhampton Metro platform - pedestrian level crossing from there to Snow Hill Metro platform. Rear entrance gives level access direct onto footbridge from footpaths on stadium side of station. Steps down from this entrance direct to Snow Hill Metro platform. Automatic opening doors to Booking Hall. Level access throughout car park.
- Ramps for train access :
- Wheelchairs available : False
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines : False
- Accessible Booking Office counter : False
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Accessible taxis are not available