- on timeAndoverPlatform 1 estimated05:30AndoverPlatform 1 estimated05:53BasingstokePlatform 3 estimated06:04BasingstokePlatform 5 estimated06:29ReadingPlatform 2 estimated06:45ReadingPlatform 8 estimated08:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimatedPeak
- AndoverPlatform 1 estimated06:03AndoverPlatform 1 estimated06:26BasingstokePlatform 3 estimated06:49BasingstokePlatform 4 estimated08:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedPeak
- on timeAndoverPlatform 1 estimated06:26AndoverPlatform 1 estimated06:49BasingstokePlatform 3 estimated07:03BasingstokePlatform 5 estimated07:28ReadingPlatform 2 estimated07:45ReadingPlatform 3 estimated09:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedPeak
- AndoverPlatform 1 estimated07:05AndoverPlatform 1 estimated07:28BasingstokePlatform 3 estimated07:51BasingstokePlatform 4 estimated09:49Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedPeak
- AndoverPlatform 1 estimated07:35AndoverPlatform 1 estimated07:58BasingstokePlatform 3 estimated08:28BasingstokePlatform 4 estimated10:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedPeak
- AndoverPlatform 1 estimated08:05AndoverPlatform 1 estimated08:28BasingstokePlatform 3 estimated08:49BasingstokePlatform 4 estimated10:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6B estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 6B estimatedPeak
- AndoverPlatform 1 estimated09:06AndoverPlatform 1 estimated09:28BasingstokePlatform 3 estimated09:49BasingstokePlatform 4 estimated11:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3B estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 3B estimatedPeak
- AndoverPlatform 1 estimated09:38AndoverPlatform 1 estimated09:55BasingstokePlatform 3 estimated10:20BasingstokePlatform 4 estimated12:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedOff Peak
- AndoverPlatform 1 estimated10:06AndoverPlatform 1 estimated10:28BasingstokePlatform 3 estimated10:49BasingstokePlatform 4 estimated12:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3B estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 3B estimatedOff Peak
- AndoverPlatform 1 estimated11:06AndoverPlatform 1 estimated11:28BasingstokePlatform 3 estimated11:49BasingstokePlatform 4 estimated13:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3B estimatedBirmingham New StreetPlatform 3B estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Andover to Birmingham New Street
- Train Fares from: £26
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Andover to Birmingham New Street by train?
The average journey time between Andover and Birmingham New Street is . On an average weekday, there are 28 trains travelling from Andover to Birmingham New Street. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Andover to Birmingham New Street by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Andover to Birmingham New Street cost?
Train tickets from Andover to Birmingham New Street can start from as little as £26 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Andover to Birmingham New Street?
No, it is not possible to travel from Andover to Birmingham New Street without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Andover to Birmingham New Street.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Andover and Birmingham New Street?
The distance between Andover and Birmingham New Street is 89 miles.Distance: 89 miles
What time is the first train from Andover to Birmingham New Street?
The first train from Andover to Birmingham New Street departs at .
What time is the last train from Andover to Birmingham New Street?
The last train from Andover to Birmingham New Street departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Birmingham New Street to Andover.