- on timeAbergavennyPlatform 1 estimated17:25AbergavennyPlatform 1 estimated17:49HerefordPlatform 3 estimated18:03HerefordPlatform 3 estimated19:37Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated20:10Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimated20:59Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 1 estimated21:15Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 2 estimated21:44Berkhamstedon timeBerkhamstedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAbergavennyPlatform 1 estimated17:25AbergavennyPlatform 1 estimated17:49HerefordPlatform 3 estimated18:03HerefordPlatform 3 estimated19:37Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated20:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5 estimated22:11Berkhamstedon timeBerkhamstedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAbergavennyPlatform 1 estimated19:22AbergavennyPlatform 1 estimated19:47HerefordPlatform 3 estimated20:03HerefordPlatform 1 estimated21:37Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9B estimated22:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1 estimated00:06Watford JunctionPlatform 9 estimated00:29Watford JunctionPlatform 8 estimated00:41Berkhamstedon timeBerkhamstedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAbergavennyPlatform 2 estimated19:59AbergavennyPlatform 2 estimated20:27Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated21:09Newport (South Wales)Platform 3 estimated00:10London PaddingtonPlatform 2 estimated00:10London Paddington01:34London Euston01:34London Euston02:08Berkhamstedon timeBerkhamstedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAbergavennyPlatform 2 estimated22:03AbergavennyPlatform 2 estimated22:29Newport (South Wales)Platform 1 estimated23:25Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated23:59Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated04:45Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated06:22London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated06:22London Paddington07:24London Euston07:24London Euston07:52BerkhamstedBerkhamstedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAbergavennyPlatform 2 estimated23:29AbergavennyPlatform 2 estimated23:54Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated05:33Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated07:30London PaddingtonPlatform 8 estimated07:30London Paddington08:24London Euston08:24London Euston08:55BerkhamstedBerkhamstedSuper Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Abergavenny to Berkhamsted by train?
The average journey time between Abergavenny and Berkhamsted is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Abergavenny to Berkhamsted. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Abergavenny to Berkhamsted?
No, it is not possible to travel from Abergavenny to Berkhamsted without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Abergavenny to Berkhamsted.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Abergavenny and Berkhamsted?
The distance between Abergavenny and Berkhamsted is 105 miles.Distance: 105 miles
What time is the first train from Abergavenny to Berkhamsted?
The first train from Abergavenny to Berkhamsted departs at .
What time is the last train from Abergavenny to Berkhamsted?
The last train from Abergavenny to Berkhamsted departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Berkhamsted to Abergavenny