- on timeAberdeenPlatform 415:38AberdeenPlatform 416:43DundeePlatform 1S16:50DundeePlatform 1N17:58InverkeithingPlatform 118:20InverkeithingPlatform 218:23RosythPlatform 2on timeRosythPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated16:00AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated17:19DundeePlatform 117:34DundeePlatform 1N18:37InverkeithingPlatform 118:50InverkeithingPlatform 218:53RosythPlatform 2on timeRosythPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated17:15AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated18:22DundeePlatform 1 estimated18:43DundeePlatform 1N estimated19:47InverkeithingPlatform 120:16InverkeithingPlatform 220:19RosythPlatform 2on timeRosythPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated18:18AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated20:28InverkeithingPlatform 121:16InverkeithingPlatform 221:19RosythPlatform 2 estimatedon timeRosythPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated19:16AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated20:28DundeePlatform 1 estimated20:43DundeePlatform 2 estimated21:49InverkeithingPlatform 1 estimated22:13InverkeithingPlatform 2 estimated22:17Rosython timeRosythPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated21:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated22:56KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimated23:09KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimated23:31InverkeithingPlatform 1 estimated23:44InverkeithingPlatform 2 estimated23:47Rosython timeRosythPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated21:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated22:46MarkinchPlatform 1 estimated23:19MarkinchPlatform 1 estimated23:56RosythPlatform 1 estimatedon timeRosythPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated07:38KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimated07:55KirkcaldyPlatform 2 estimated08:03Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 1 estimated08:09Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 1 estimated08:39RosythPlatform 1 estimatedRosythPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated08:19DundeePlatform 1S estimated08:29DundeePlatform 3 estimated09:35InverkeithingPlatform 1 estimated09:42InverkeithingPlatform 2 estimated09:45RosythRosythPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated07:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated10:02InverkeithingPlatform 1 estimated10:14InverkeithingPlatform 2 estimated10:18RosythPlatform 2 estimatedRosythPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Rosyth by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Rosyth is . On an average weekday, there are 20 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Rosyth. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Rosyth by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Rosyth cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Rosyth can start from as little as £25.30 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Rosyth?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Rosyth without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Rosyth.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Rosyth?
The distance between Aberdeen and Rosyth is 91 miles.Distance: 91 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Rosyth?
The first train from Aberdeen to Rosyth departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Rosyth?
The last train from Aberdeen to Rosyth departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Rosyth to Aberdeen.