- on timeAberdeenPlatform 516:27AberdeenPlatform 519:17Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 5 estimated19:17Glasgow Queen Street19:48Glasgow Central19:48Glasgow Central20:28LarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedon timeLarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 516:27AberdeenPlatform 519:17Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 5 estimated20:01Glasgow Queen Street20:44Glasgow Central20:44Glasgow Central21:24LarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedon timeLarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated17:36AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated20:15Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 5 estimated20:15Glasgow Queen Street21:15Glasgow Central21:15Glasgow Central21:54LarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedon timeLarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated18:28AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated21:15Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 6 estimated21:15Glasgow Queen Street22:17Glasgow Central22:17Glasgow Central22:56LarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedon timeLarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated19:46AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated22:25Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated22:25Glasgow Queen Street23:17Glasgow Central23:17Glasgow Central23:56LarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedon timeLarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:26AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:34Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated08:34Glasgow Queen Street09:16Glasgow Central09:16Glasgow Central09:56LarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedLarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated06:34AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:15Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated09:25Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 8 estimated09:32PartickPlatform 2 estimated09:37PartickPlatform 1 estimated10:24LarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedLarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 6N estimated07:39AberdeenPlatform 6N estimated10:17Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated10:17Glasgow Queen Street11:18Glasgow Central11:18Glasgow Central11:55LarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedLarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated07:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated10:19HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated10:24HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated11:34MotherwellPlatform 2 estimated11:46MotherwellPlatform 3 estimated11:54Hamilton Central12:13Hamilton CentralPlatform 2 estimated12:24LarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedLarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated08:42AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated11:16Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated11:16Glasgow Queen Street12:16Glasgow Central12:16Glasgow Central12:55LarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedLarkhallPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Larkhall by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Larkhall is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 5 trains per day travelling from Aberdeen to Larkhall. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Larkhall?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Larkhall without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Larkhall.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Larkhall?
The distance between Aberdeen and Larkhall is 121 miles.Distance: 121 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Larkhall?
The first train from Aberdeen to Larkhall departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Larkhall?
The last train from Aberdeen to Larkhall departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aberdeen to Larkhall
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aberdeen to Larkhall here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Larkhall to Aberdeen