- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated18:18AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated00:14YorkPlatform 3 estimated04:40YorkPlatform 5 estimated07:01London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated07:01London Kings Cross07:30London St Pancras International07:30London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated08:39HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated21:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated23:29Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 12 estimated23:40Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated07:07London Euston07:07London Euston07:55London Victoria07:55London VictoriaPlatform 19 estimated08:50HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:35AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated00:10Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated05:40Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated09:40London Kings Cross09:40London Kings Cross10:25London Victoria10:25London VictoriaPlatform 17 estimated11:20HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:35AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated00:10Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated05:40Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated09:40London Kings Cross09:40London Kings Cross10:30London St Pancras International10:30London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated11:38HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated21:43AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated07:49London Euston07:49London Euston08:30London St Pancras International08:30London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated09:38HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated09:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 6 estimated13:39London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated13:39London Kings Cross14:00London St Pancras International14:00London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated15:08HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated14:39London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated14:39London Kings Cross15:00London St Pancras International15:00London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated16:08HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated07:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated14:50London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated14:50London Kings Cross15:30London St Pancras International15:30London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated16:38HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Hassocks by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Hassocks is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Hassocks. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Hassocks by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Hassocks cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Hassocks can start from as little as £179 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Hassocks?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Hassocks without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Hassocks.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Hassocks?
The distance between Aberdeen and Hassocks is 437 miles.Distance: 437 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Hassocks?
The first train from Aberdeen to Hassocks departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Hassocks?
The last train from Aberdeen to Hassocks departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Hassocks to Aberdeen.