- on timeAberdeenPlatform 514:52AberdeenPlatform 516:44KirkcaldyPlatform 116:53KirkcaldyPlatform 217:04Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 117:07Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 117:24CowdenbeathPlatform 1on timeCowdenbeathPlatform 1Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 514:52AberdeenPlatform 517:01InverkeithingPlatform 117:17InverkeithingPlatform 217:38CowdenbeathPlatform 2on timeCowdenbeathPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated15:33AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated16:45DundeePlatform 116:51DundeePlatform 317:58InverkeithingPlatform 118:19InverkeithingPlatform 218:37CowdenbeathPlatform 2on timeCowdenbeathPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated16:02AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated17:16DundeePlatform 1 estimated17:34DundeePlatform 3 estimated18:36InverkeithingPlatform 118:48InverkeithingPlatform 219:06CowdenbeathPlatform 2on timeCowdenbeathPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated17:09AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated18:21DundeePlatform 1 estimated18:44DundeePlatform 1 estimated19:44InverkeithingPlatform 120:13InverkeithingPlatform 220:31CowdenbeathPlatform 2on timeCowdenbeathPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7S estimated18:18AberdeenPlatform 7S estimated20:26InverkeithingPlatform 121:16InverkeithingPlatform 2 estimated21:34CowdenbeathPlatform 2 estimatedon timeCowdenbeathPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated19:11AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated20:22DundeePlatform 1 estimated20:42DundeePlatform 2 estimated21:47InverkeithingPlatform 1 estimated22:16InverkeithingPlatform 2 estimated22:34CowdenbeathPlatform 2 estimatedon timeCowdenbeathPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated21:04AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated22:51MarkinchPlatform 1 estimated23:13MarkinchPlatform 1 estimated23:36CowdenbeathPlatform 1 estimatedon timeCowdenbeathPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated05:46AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated07:39KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimated07:56KirkcaldyPlatform 2 estimated08:06Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 1 estimated08:09Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 1 estimated08:26CowdenbeathPlatform 1 estimatedCowdenbeathPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:03AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated08:19DundeePlatform 1 estimated08:29DundeePlatform 3 estimated09:13KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimated09:25KirkcaldyPlatform 2 estimated09:36Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 1 estimated09:38Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 1 estimated09:55CowdenbeathPlatform 1 estimatedCowdenbeathPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath
- Train Fares from: £24.40
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Cowdenbeath is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 17 trains per day travelling from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Cowdenbeath?
The distance between Aberdeen and Cowdenbeath is 86 miles.Distance: 86 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath?
The first train from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath?
The last train from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Cowdenbeath to Aberdeen