- on timeAberdeenPlatform 316:00AberdeenPlatform 317:19DundeePlatform 117:34DundeePlatform 1N18:37InverkeithingPlatform 118:50InverkeithingPlatform 219:08CowdenbeathPlatform 2on timeCowdenbeathPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated17:15AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated18:22DundeePlatform 118:43DundeePlatform 1N estimated19:47InverkeithingPlatform 120:16InverkeithingPlatform 220:34CowdenbeathPlatform 2on timeCowdenbeathPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated18:18AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated20:28InverkeithingPlatform 121:16InverkeithingPlatform 221:34CowdenbeathPlatform 2on timeCowdenbeathPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated19:16AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated20:28DundeePlatform 1 estimated20:43DundeePlatform 2 estimated21:49InverkeithingPlatform 122:13InverkeithingPlatform 2 estimated22:31CowdenbeathPlatform 2 estimatedon timeCowdenbeathPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated21:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated22:46MarkinchPlatform 1 estimated23:19MarkinchPlatform 1 estimated23:43CowdenbeathPlatform 1 estimatedon timeCowdenbeathPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated07:38KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimated07:55KirkcaldyPlatform 2 estimated08:03Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 1 estimated08:09Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 1 estimated08:26CowdenbeathPlatform 1 estimatedCowdenbeathPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated08:19DundeePlatform 1S estimated08:29DundeePlatform 3 estimated09:13KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimated09:25KirkcaldyPlatform 2 estimated09:35Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 1 estimated09:37Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 1 estimated09:54CowdenbeathPlatform 1 estimatedCowdenbeathPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated08:19DundeePlatform 1S estimated08:29DundeePlatform 3 estimated09:35InverkeithingPlatform 1 estimated09:42InverkeithingPlatform 2 estimated10:03CowdenbeathPlatform 2 estimatedCowdenbeathPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated07:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated10:02InverkeithingPlatform 1 estimated10:14InverkeithingPlatform 2 estimated10:33CowdenbeathPlatform 2 estimatedCowdenbeathPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated10:17KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimated10:27KirkcaldyPlatform 2 estimated10:38Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 1 estimated10:40Glenrothes With ThorntonPlatform 1 estimated10:57CowdenbeathPlatform 1 estimatedCowdenbeathPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath
- Train Fares from: £25.30
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Cowdenbeath is . On an average weekday, there are 20 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath can start from as little as £25.30 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Cowdenbeath?
The distance between Aberdeen and Cowdenbeath is 86 miles.Distance: 86 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath?
The first train from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath?
The last train from Aberdeen to Cowdenbeath departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Cowdenbeath to Aberdeen.