- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:24HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated09:42HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated10:18Caldercruixon timeCaldercruixPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated07:38AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated10:10Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated10:47Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 9 estimated11:17Caldercruixon timeCaldercruixPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated07:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated10:25Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated10:37Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated11:21Caldercruixon timeCaldercruixPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated10:54Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated11:07Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 12 estimated11:48Caldercruixon timeCaldercruixPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:51AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated11:18Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated11:47Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 9 estimated12:17Caldercruixon timeCaldercruixPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:04AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:31HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated11:42HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated12:19Caldercruixon timeCaldercruixPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated12:26Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated12:37Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated13:19Caldercruixon timeCaldercruixPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated10:46AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated13:18Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated13:48Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 9 estimated14:18Caldercruixon timeCaldercruixPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:02AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated13:23Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 17 estimated13:38Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated14:19Caldercruixon timeCaldercruixPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated12:07AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated14:24HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated14:41HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated15:18Caldercruixon timeCaldercruixPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Caldercruix by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Caldercruix is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Caldercruix. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Caldercruix by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Caldercruix cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Caldercruix can start from as little as £30.30 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Caldercruix?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Caldercruix without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Caldercruix.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Caldercruix?
The distance between Aberdeen and Caldercruix is 110 miles.Distance: 110 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Caldercruix?
The first train from Aberdeen to Caldercruix departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Caldercruix?
The last train from Aberdeen to Caldercruix departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Caldercruix to Aberdeen.