- on timeAberdeenPlatform 508:20AberdeenPlatform 510:54Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated11:07Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 9W estimated11:49CaldercruixPlatform 1on timeCaldercruixPlatform 1Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7S estimated08:51AberdeenPlatform 7S estimated11:16Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated11:47Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 9 estimated12:17CaldercruixPlatform 2on timeCaldercruixPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:04AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:31HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated11:44HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated12:20CaldercruixPlatform 1on timeCaldercruixPlatform 1Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated09:42AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated12:12Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated12:47Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 9 estimated13:17CaldercruixPlatform 2on timeCaldercruixPlatform 2Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated12:26Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated12:37Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 10 estimated13:19CaldercruixPlatform 1on timeCaldercruixPlatform 1Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated10:43AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated13:14Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 5 estimated13:46Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 9 estimated14:16Caldercruixon timeCaldercruixPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:02AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated13:26HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated13:43HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated14:19Caldercruixon timeCaldercruixPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated11:45AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated14:18Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated14:47Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 9 estimated15:17Caldercruixon timeCaldercruixPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated12:07AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated14:29Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 17 estimated14:41Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated15:21Caldercruixon timeCaldercruixPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated12:47AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated15:14Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated15:47Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 9 estimated16:17Caldercruixon timeCaldercruixPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Caldercruix by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Caldercruix is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from Aberdeen to Caldercruix. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Caldercruix?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Caldercruix without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Caldercruix.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Caldercruix?
The distance between Aberdeen and Caldercruix is 110 miles.Distance: 110 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Caldercruix?
The first train from Aberdeen to Caldercruix departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Caldercruix?
The last train from Aberdeen to Caldercruix departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Caldercruix to Aberdeen