- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7S estimated17:15AberdeenPlatform 7S estimated19:31HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated19:49HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated20:34Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated20:34Glasgow Queen Street21:16Glasgow Central21:16Glasgow CentralPlatform 6 estimated21:34BellshillPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBellshillPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated18:18AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated20:49Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 17 estimated21:12Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated21:56MotherwellPlatform 2 estimated22:16MotherwellPlatform 2 estimated22:23BellshillPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBellshillPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated18:18AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated20:49Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 17 estimated21:26Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated22:35BellshillPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBellshillPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated19:16AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:29HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated21:49HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated22:31Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated22:31Glasgow Queen Street23:03Glasgow Central23:03Glasgow CentralPlatform 4 estimated23:21BellshillPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBellshillPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated20:11AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated22:43Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated22:56Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 18 estimated00:08BellshillPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBellshillPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated09:24AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated12:06Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated12:06Glasgow Queen Street12:50Glasgow Central12:50Glasgow CentralPlatform 7 estimated13:09BellshillPlatform 2 estimatedBellshillPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Bellshill by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Bellshill is . On an average weekday, there are 10 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Bellshill. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Bellshill by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Bellshill cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Bellshill can start from as little as £31.90 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Bellshill?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Bellshill without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Bellshill.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Bellshill?
The distance between Aberdeen and Bellshill is 118 miles.Distance: 118 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Bellshill?
The first train from Aberdeen to Bellshill departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Bellshill?
The last train from Aberdeen to Bellshill departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Bellshill to Aberdeen.