- on timeAber16:22Aber16:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated16:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated17:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 317:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 318:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberPlatform 2 estimated16:52AberPlatform 2 estimated17:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated17:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated18:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 318:10Bristol ParkwayPlatform 319:23Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5M estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 5M estimatedPeak
- on timeAber17:07Aber17:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated17:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated19:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedPeak
- on timeAber17:22Aber17:44Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated17:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated18:31Bristol ParkwayPlatform 318:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 319:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 11A estimatedPeak
- on timeAberPlatform 2 estimated17:52AberPlatform 2 estimated18:14Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated18:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated19:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 319:10Bristol ParkwayPlatform 320:23Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4A estimatedPeak
- on timeAber18:07Aber18:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated18:45Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated20:40Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedPeak
- on timeAber18:37Aber18:59Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated19:26Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated20:01Bristol ParkwayPlatform 320:10Bristol ParkwayPlatform 321:37Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedPeak
- on timeAberPlatform 2 estimated19:08AberPlatform 2 estimated19:29Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated19:50Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated21:51Birmingham New StreetPlatform 8M estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 8M estimatedPeak
- on timeAber20:37Aber20:59Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated21:12Cardiff CentralPlatform 1 estimated22:34Cheltenham SpaPlatform 2 estimated22:42Cheltenham SpaPlatform 2 estimated23:43Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2M estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 2M estimatedPeak
- on timeAber20:37Aber20:59Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated21:50Cardiff CentralPlatform 3B estimated23:59Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4M estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4M estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aber to Birmingham New Street
- Train Fares from: £19.10
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Aber to Birmingham New Street by train?
The average journey time between Aber and Birmingham New Street is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 24 trains per day travelling from Aber to Birmingham New Street. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Aber to Birmingham New Street?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aber to Birmingham New Street without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aber to Birmingham New Street.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aber and Birmingham New Street?
The distance between Aber and Birmingham New Street is 84 miles.Distance: 84 miles
What time is the first train from Aber to Birmingham New Street?
The first train from Aber to Birmingham New Street departs at .
What time is the last train from Aber to Birmingham New Street?
The last train from Aber to Birmingham New Street departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Aber to Birmingham New Street
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Aber to Birmingham New Street here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Birmingham New Street to Aber