Trainline Business Statement Account
Avoid complicated expense claims with our Statement Account!
Once you have signed up a Business Account, you can pay by credit or debit card or store a corporate card. You can also apply to set up a credit facility using the Statement Account which makes expense management easy with one invoice that covers all your company rail spend.
If your company has been trading for a minimum of three years and you can supply two years of audited company accounts you can apply today. The Statement Account benefits include:
- Up to 59 days credit from the date of booking
- No maximum spend threshold
- Customised management information fields on your statement
- Online statements available within 24 hours
- Customer service telephone support
How to apply for a credit account
- Open a Business Account with Trainline or log-in to your Trainline Business Account.
- Click "Account tools".
- Under the section "Manage your account", click "set up a credit facility".
- Click "Download application form". The form will be pre-filled with your Business ID. Complete all required information and return the application to: New business, Diners Club International, Unit 8 Wilkinson Business Park, Clywedog Road South, Wrexham Industrial Estate, Wrexham, LL13 9AE or call 0124 4470 937 to complete an online form.
- You can book train tickets immediately but you will need to use another form of payment until you receive notification from Diners Club International that your credit account has been activated.
Please note that only Account Administrators can apply for a credit account.
Any further questions?
Trainline Statement Account is supplied and managed by Diners Club International. Please visit their website or call 0124 4470 937 for more details.
Haven't opened a Business Account yet? Open one today!