We offer an exclusive Business Account discount to help our charity customers save money on their rail spend.
If you are a registered charity you can take advantage of exclusive savings as well as the numerous benefits of Trainline Business Account which include:
- No fixed contract, no set-up fee and no minimum spend
- Ticket collection from over 1,700 stations using any card
- Cheapest fares always highlighted
- Flexible payment methods
- Account management tools
- Access to tickets and journey information on the Trainline app
Once you have signed up for a Business Account you can apply to receive a 20% discount on all Avanti West Coast Advance tickets*.
How to apply for a Charity Account
- Open a Business Account if you do not have one already.
- Email us at email@example.com with your Trainline Business , your charity registration number and either:
- a notice of compliance, from the organisation's Financial Director or equivalent, stating that the Charity is 10% voluntarily funded – for charities with annual income under £500k.
- the link to your charity's page on the Charities Commission website showing your organisation's income status – for charities with an annual income over £500k.
- You'll receive a confirmation for thetrainline.com within 15 days letting you know your discount is active. Don't forget you can still use your account in the meantime.
For more information email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only applicable to Avanti West Coast services that operate to/from London Euston. Advance fares are subject to availability.