International TMC, OBT and OTA solutions
Trainline’s international API and suite of online and offline tools are designed to provide a one-stop-shop for rail to our TMC, OBT and OTA partners. We strive to make managing UK and International rail easier for our partners but we also know that one shape doesn't fit all. We already power more than 50 TMCs, including 14 of the UK's top 20, as well as many leading OBTs, so we have developed different solutions to meet their various needs. Our core TMC, OBT and OTA product and service offerings include:
- Trainline Connect – A single comprehensive global rail API, through which partners can access a growing list of rail and coach content. It also includes numerous proprietary enhancements including the ability to combine carriers through a unified rail booking flow, and built-in retailing logic to make integrations simple for you - all without losing the depth of functionality you would expect to sell rail in domestic markets.
- Trainline Professional – A feature-rich and fully synchronised agent tool for your travel agent and customer support teams. With this fast and functionally rich solution, you will be fully equipped to support all manner of rail requests through whichever channel they have been booked
- Trainline Self Book Tools – You can also leverage our market leading coverage and our rail UX expertise through our UK (Winner of 2015 Buying Business Travel Awards) and EU rail self-book tools to help you manage policy, drive online adoption and improve compliance.
- Partnership with leading OBTs – If you already partner with an OBT, Trainline also partners with many of the market leading providers such as Concur, KDS and Traveldoo.
- Comprehensive data feeds, back-office capabilities including settlement and reconciliation
- Award-winning account management to provide you with commercial and operational support and to ensure you are driving best practice across your client portfolio
If you are looking to streamline your rail supply or want to drive efficiency in your rail booking process, contact us to find out how we can help. Simply email one of our rail experts at email@example.com