- departedPenge EastPlatform 108:36Penge EastPlatform 108:59London BlackfriarsPlatform 408:59London Blackfriars09:25London BridgeLondon BridgePeak
- departedPenge WestPlatform 1on timeLondon BridgePlatform 13 estimated0 changesPeak
- on timePenge WestPlatform 108:42Penge WestPlatform 108:54New Cross GatePlatform 509:06New Cross GatePlatform 509:18London BridgePlatform 13 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 13 estimatedPeak
- expected to depart atPenge EastPlatform 108:44Penge EastPlatform 108:52Herne HillPlatform 208:57Herne HillPlatform 109:09London BlackfriarsPlatform 209:09London BlackfriarsPlatform 109:14London BridgePlatform 4expected to arrive atLondon BridgePlatform 4Peak
- expected to depart atPenge EastPlatform 108:44Penge EastPlatform 108:52Herne HillPlatform 208:57Herne HillPlatform 109:09London BlackfriarsPlatform 209:14London BlackfriarsPlatform 109:20London BridgePlatform 4on timeLondon BridgePlatform 4Peak
- on timePenge EastPlatform 109:06Penge EastPlatform 109:29London BlackfriarsPlatform 409:29London Blackfriars09:55London BridgeLondon BridgePeak
- on timePenge WestPlatform 1on timeLondon BridgePlatform 15 estimated0 changesPeak
- on timePenge WestPlatform 109:11Penge WestPlatform 109:24New Cross GatePlatform 509:36New Cross GatePlatform 509:48London BridgePlatform 13 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 13 estimatedPeak
- expected to depart atPenge EastPlatform 209:15Penge EastPlatform 209:17Kent HousePlatform 309:17Kent House09:41Clock House09:41Clock HousePlatform 1 estimated10:00London BridgePlatform 9on timeLondon BridgePlatform 9Peak
- on timePenge WestPlatform 1on timeLondon BridgePlatform 13 estimated0 changesPeak
How long does it take to travel from Penge to London Bridge by train?
The average journey time between Penge and London Bridge is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 36 trains per day travelling from Penge to London Bridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Penge to London Bridge?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Penge to London Bridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Penge to London Bridge.Direct
What is the distance between Penge and London Bridge?
The distance between Penge and London Bridge is 6 miles.Distance: 6 miles
What time is the first train from Penge to London Bridge?
The first train from Penge to London Bridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Penge to London Bridge?
The last train from Penge to London Bridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for London Bridge to Penge