- MarkinchPlatform 1 estimated07:59MarkinchPlatform 1 estimated08:09KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimated08:41KirkcaldyPlatform 2 estimated10:28AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated10:34AberdeenPlatform 6N estimated10:42DycePlatform 1 estimatedDycePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- MarkinchPlatform 2 estimated10:15MarkinchPlatform 2 estimated12:06AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated12:25AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated12:33DycePlatform 1 estimatedDycePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- MarkinchPlatform 2 estimated12:17MarkinchPlatform 2 estimated12:53DundeePlatform 4 estimated13:10DundeePlatform 1 estimated14:21AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated14:28AberdeenPlatform 6N estimated14:36DycePlatform 1 estimatedDycePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- MarkinchPlatform 1 estimated12:58MarkinchPlatform 1 estimated13:06KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimated13:15KirkcaldyPlatform 2 estimated15:05AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated15:23AberdeenPlatform 6N estimated15:30DycePlatform 1 estimatedDycePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- MarkinchPlatform 2 estimated14:21MarkinchPlatform 2 estimated14:57DundeePlatform 3 estimated15:12DundeePlatform 4 estimated16:27AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated16:49AberdeenPlatform 6N estimated16:57DycePlatform 1 estimatedDycePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- MarkinchPlatform 2 estimated18:19MarkinchPlatform 2 estimated18:57DundeePlatform 2 estimated19:10DundeePlatform 4 estimated20:28AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated20:37AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated20:45DycePlatform 1 estimatedDycePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- MarkinchPlatform 2 estimated18:56MarkinchPlatform 2 estimated20:43AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:28AberdeenPlatform 6N estimated21:36DycePlatform 1 estimatedDycePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- MarkinchPlatform 2 estimated06:13MarkinchPlatform 2 estimated08:12AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated08:22AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated08:30DycePlatform 1 estimatedDycePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- MarkinchPlatform 1 estimated07:46MarkinchPlatform 1 estimated07:56KirkcaldyPlatform 1 estimated08:05KirkcaldyPlatform 2 estimated09:56AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated10:12AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated10:20DycePlatform 1 estimatedDycePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- MarkinchPlatform 2 estimated08:49MarkinchPlatform 2 estimated09:27DundeePlatform 4 estimated09:47DundeePlatform 4 estimated11:01AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated11:06AberdeenPlatform 6N estimated11:14DycePlatform 1 estimatedDycePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Markinch to Dyce by train?
The average journey time between Markinch and Dyce is . On an average weekday, there are 15 trains travelling from Markinch to Dyce. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Markinch to Dyce by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Markinch to Dyce cost?
Train tickets from Markinch to Dyce can start from as little as £12.30 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Markinch to Dyce?
No, it is not possible to travel from Markinch to Dyce without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Markinch to Dyce.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Markinch and Dyce?
The distance between Markinch and Dyce is 78 miles.Distance: 78 miles
What time is the first train from Markinch to Dyce?
The first train from Markinch to Dyce departs at .
What time is the last train from Markinch to Dyce?
The last train from Markinch to Dyce departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Dyce to Markinch.