- on timeLondon Euston12:40London Euston14:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated14:04Birmingham New Street14:30Birmingham Moor Street14:30Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated14:39Hall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedon timeHall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeLondon Euston13:40London Euston15:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7 estimated15:04Birmingham New Street15:30Birmingham Moor Street15:30Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated15:39Hall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedon timeHall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeLondon Euston14:40London Euston16:05Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7 estimated16:05Birmingham New Street16:30Birmingham Moor Street16:30Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated16:39Hall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedon timeHall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeLondon Euston15:40London Euston17:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7 estimated17:04Birmingham New Street17:30Birmingham Moor Street17:30Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated17:39Hall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedon timeHall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeLondon Euston16:40London Euston18:05Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated18:05Birmingham New Street18:30Birmingham Moor Street18:30Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated18:39Hall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedon timeHall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston23:25London Euston01:22Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated01:22Birmingham New Street06:33Birmingham Moor Street06:33Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated06:43Hall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedHall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeLondon Euston00:34London Euston02:03NorthamptonPlatform 1 estimated05:16NorthamptonPlatform 4 estimated06:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3M estimated06:18Birmingham New Street06:43Birmingham Moor Street06:43Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated06:54Hall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedHall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston01:34London Euston02:37Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 2 estimated05:37Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 2 estimated07:01Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimated07:01Birmingham New Street07:28Birmingham Moor Street07:28Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated07:39Hall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedHall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Euston06:20London Euston07:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated07:45Birmingham New Street08:31Birmingham Moor Street08:31Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated08:39Hall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedHall GreenPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Euston06:43London Euston08:09Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated08:09Birmingham New Street08:50Birmingham Moor Street08:50Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated08:58Hall GreenHall GreenPeak
How long does it take to travel from London to Hall Green by train?
The average journey time between London and Hall Green is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 29 trains per day travelling from London to Hall Green. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to Hall Green?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Hall Green without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Hall Green.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London and Hall Green?
The distance between London and Hall Green is 97 miles.Distance: 97 miles
What time is the first train from London to Hall Green?
The first train from London to Hall Green departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Hall Green?
The last train from London to Hall Green departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for London to Hall Green
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for London to Hall Green here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Hall Green to London