- on timeLondon Euston15:30London Euston17:54LancasterPlatform 3 estimated18:03LancasterPlatform 3 estimated19:05Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated19:12Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 3 estimated20:00DriggPlatform 2on timeDriggPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeLondon Euston16:30London Euston18:40Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated18:58Preston (Lancs)Platform 1 estimated20:14Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated20:20Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 3 estimated21:07DriggPlatform 2on timeDriggPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeLondon Euston20:30London Euston23:00Preston (Lancs)Platform 6 estimated23:15Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated00:37Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated05:50Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated06:49DriggPlatform 2 estimatedDriggPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston21:10London Euston23:50Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated05:16Preston (Lancs)Platform 5 estimated07:40DriggPlatform 2 estimatedDriggPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston05:31London Euston08:13Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated08:42Preston (Lancs)Platform 6 estimated10:03Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated10:22Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated11:10DriggPlatform 2 estimatedDriggPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Euston07:30London Euston09:38Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated09:57Preston (Lancs)Platform 1 estimated11:15Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated11:20Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 3 estimated12:07DriggPlatform 2 estimatedDriggPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Euston08:30London Euston10:55LancasterPlatform 3 estimated11:02LancasterPlatform 3 estimated11:58Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated12:06Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated12:54DriggPlatform 2 estimatedDriggPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Euston09:30London Euston11:54LancasterPlatform 3 estimated12:02LancasterPlatform 5 estimated14:04DriggPlatform 2 estimatedDriggPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- London Euston10:30London Euston12:38Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated12:57Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated14:14Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated14:19Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated15:07DriggPlatform 2 estimatedDriggPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- London Euston11:30London Euston13:54LancasterPlatform 3 estimated14:02LancasterPlatform 5 estimated15:05Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 1 estimated15:31Barrow-in-furnessPlatform 2 estimated16:29DriggPlatform 2 estimatedDriggPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from London to Drigg
- Train Fares from: £26.00
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from London to Drigg by train?
The average journey time between London and Drigg is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 15 trains per day travelling from London to Drigg. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to Drigg?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Drigg without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Drigg.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London and Drigg?
The distance between London and Drigg is 242 miles.Distance: 242 miles
What time is the first train from London to Drigg?
The first train from London to Drigg departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Drigg?
The last train from London to Drigg departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for London to Drigg
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for London to Drigg here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Drigg to London