- expected to depart atLondon Euston20:03London Euston21:26Birmingham New StreetPlatform 621:43Birmingham New StreetPlatform 8B22:15AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston20:23London Euston21:46Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B22:15Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12A estimated22:46AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston21:03London Euston22:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated22:43Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12 estimated23:15AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston23:30London Euston01:36Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2 estimated06:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10A estimated06:35AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston00:34London Euston02:03NorthamptonPlatform 1 estimated05:16NorthamptonPlatform 4 estimated06:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3M estimated06:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated07:15AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston01:34London Euston02:37Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 2 estimated05:37Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 2 estimated07:01Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimated07:23Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated07:55AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston06:20London Euston07:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated08:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated08:35AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston06:43London Euston08:09Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated08:23Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated08:55AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Euston07:03London Euston08:26Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated08:43Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated09:16AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Euston07:23London Euston08:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated09:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated09:35AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from London to Alvechurch
- Train Fares from: £6
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from London to Alvechurch by train?
The average journey time between London and Alvechurch is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 21 trains per day travelling from London to Alvechurch. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to Alvechurch?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Alvechurch without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Alvechurch.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London and Alvechurch?
The distance between London and Alvechurch is 97 miles.Distance: 97 miles
What time is the first train from London to Alvechurch?
The first train from London to Alvechurch departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Alvechurch?
The last train from London to Alvechurch departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Alvechurch to London