- on timeLondon Euston23:30London Euston01:36Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated06:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9M estimated06:35AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston00:34London Euston02:03NorthamptonPlatform 1 estimated05:16NorthamptonPlatform 4 estimated06:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 3M estimated06:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated07:15AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston01:34London Euston02:37Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 2 estimated05:37Milton Keynes CentralPlatform 2 estimated07:01Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimated07:23Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated07:55AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedon timeAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston06:20London Euston07:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated08:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated08:35AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston06:43London Euston08:09Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated08:23Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated08:55AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Euston07:03London Euston08:26Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated08:43Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated09:16AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Euston07:23London Euston08:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated09:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated09:35AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Euston07:43London Euston09:05Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated09:23Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated09:55AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Euston08:03London Euston09:26Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6A estimated09:43Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated10:15AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Euston08:23London Euston09:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated10:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated10:35AlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedAlvechurchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from London to Alvechurch by train?
The average journey time between London and Alvechurch is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 37 trains per day travelling from London to Alvechurch. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to Alvechurch?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Alvechurch without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Alvechurch.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London and Alvechurch?
The distance between London and Alvechurch is 97 miles.Distance: 97 miles
What time is the first train from London to Alvechurch?
The first train from London to Alvechurch departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Alvechurch?
The last train from London to Alvechurch departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for London to Alvechurch
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for London to Alvechurch here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Alvechurch to London