- on timeLondon EustonPlatform 4 estimated06:20London EustonPlatform 4 estimated07:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated08:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated08:24LongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedLongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon EustonPlatform 12 estimated06:43London EustonPlatform 12 estimated08:09Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated08:23Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated08:44LongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedLongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London EustonPlatform 4 estimated07:03London EustonPlatform 4 estimated08:26Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated08:43Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated09:04LongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedLongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London EustonPlatform 4 estimated07:23London EustonPlatform 4 estimated08:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated09:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated09:24LongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedLongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London EustonPlatform 6 estimated07:43London EustonPlatform 6 estimated09:05Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated09:23Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated09:44LongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedLongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London EustonPlatform 7 estimated08:03London EustonPlatform 7 estimated09:26Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6A estimated09:43Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated10:04LongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedLongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London EustonPlatform 5 estimated08:23London EustonPlatform 5 estimated09:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated10:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated10:24LongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedLongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London EustonPlatform 16 estimated08:43London EustonPlatform 16 estimated10:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated10:23Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated10:44LongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedLongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London EustonPlatform 1 estimated09:03London EustonPlatform 1 estimated10:27Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated10:43Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated11:03LongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedLongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London EustonPlatform 7 estimated09:23London EustonPlatform 7 estimated10:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimated11:03Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated11:24LongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedLongbridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from London Euston to Longbridge
- Train Fares from: £6
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from London Euston to Longbridge by train?
The average journey time between London Euston and Longbridge is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 56 trains per day travelling from London Euston to Longbridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London Euston to Longbridge?
No, it is not possible to travel from London Euston to Longbridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London Euston to Longbridge.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London Euston and Longbridge?
The distance between London Euston and Longbridge is 99 miles.Distance: 99 miles
What time is the first train from London Euston to Longbridge?
The first train from London Euston to Longbridge departs at .
What time is the last train from London Euston to Longbridge?
The last train from London Euston to Longbridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for London Euston to Longbridge
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for London Euston to Longbridge here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Longbridge to London Euston