- on timeHovePlatform 220:51HovePlatform 221:41East CroydonPlatform 121:51East CroydonPlatform 222:04London BridgePlatform 5on timeLondon BridgePlatform 5Peak
- on timeHovePlatform 221:21HovePlatform 222:12East CroydonPlatform 122:18East CroydonPlatform 422:34London BridgePlatform 12 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 12 estimatedPeak
- on timeHovePlatform 221:51HovePlatform 222:42East CroydonPlatform 1 estimated22:51East CroydonPlatform 2 estimated23:04London BridgePlatform 5 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- on timeHovePlatform 222:21HovePlatform 223:12East CroydonPlatform 1 estimated23:18East CroydonPlatform 4 estimated23:34London BridgePlatform 12 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 12 estimatedPeak
- on timeHovePlatform 222:51HovePlatform 223:42East CroydonPlatform 2 estimated23:48East CroydonPlatform 4 estimated00:04London BridgePlatform 12 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 12 estimatedPeak
- on timeHovePlatform 122:56HovePlatform 123:01BrightonPlatform 2 estimated23:13BrightonPlatform 3 estimated00:33Clapham JunctionPlatform 1400:48Clapham JunctionPlatform 1000:57London WaterlooPlatform 1400:57London Waterloo01:37London BridgeLondon BridgePeak
- on timeHovePlatform 122:56HovePlatform 123:01BrightonPlatform 2 estimated23:13BrightonPlatform 3 estimated00:41London VictoriaPlatform 12 estimated00:41London Victoria01:20London Blackfriars01:20London Blackfriars01:46London BridgeLondon BridgeSuper Off Peak
- on timeHovePlatform 223:44HovePlatform 223:49BrightonPlatform 2 estimated00:04BrightonPlatform 6 estimated01:36London BlackfriarsPlatform 2 estimated01:36London Blackfriars02:02London BridgeLondon BridgePeak
- on timeHovePlatform 200:26HovePlatform 200:30BrightonPlatform 2 estimated04:12BrightonPlatform 5 estimated05:24London BridgePlatform 5 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- on timeHovePlatform 205:53HovePlatform 206:13Haywards HeathPlatform 4 estimated06:25Haywards HeathPlatform 3 estimated07:13London BridgePlatform 11 estimatedon timeLondon BridgePlatform 11 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Hove to London Bridge by train?
The average journey time between Hove and London Bridge is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains per day travelling from Hove to London Bridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Hove to London Bridge?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Hove to London Bridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Hove to London Bridge.Direct
What is the distance between Hove and London Bridge?
The distance between Hove and London Bridge is 46 miles.Distance: 46 miles
What time is the first train from Hove to London Bridge?
The first train from Hove to London Bridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Hove to London Bridge?
The last train from Hove to London Bridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Hove to London Bridge
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Hove to London Bridge here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for London Bridge to Hove